12th August 2011, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Uttaranchal PSC Exams Notifications? Syllabus for Uttaranchal Public Service Group Exams?

admit card for uttarakhand civil judge judge exam 2011
13th August 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Uttaranchal PSC Exams Notifications? Syllabus for Uttaranchal Public Service Group Exams?

what percentage of marks is required in 10th, 12th and graduation to appear for pcs exam? is the exam for hindi compulsory?
16th August 2011, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

what ia examenation date of pcsj pree 2011
2nd September 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir Plz send me syllabus of uttaranchal pcs pre n mains in my mail id [email protected]
6th September 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

what is d date of exam....please telll....anybody
8th October 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

tell me uttrakhand psc syallbus for account stream
16th October 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I can't find the syllabus related to PCS examination of uttarakhand
17th October 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

uttarakhand pcs exams procedure & syllabus for preliminary examinations...what do general studies & aptitude for preliminary exams cover????/
16th November 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

when the result of pcs(jd) will b declared
17th November 2011, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

when will be the entrance examination of group c VDC officer?
18th January 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

It's shame on the web management that they can.t provide basic info to their state people as theweb doesnot carry any news of ukpsc
10th April 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I opted economics, mathematics and statistics in my graduation so am i elligible for applying uk pcs exam?
22nd April 2012, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
plzz post the syllabus of uttarakhand lower pcs mains exam.......or the link of the official notification.
16th July 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

can an u.p candidate give exams of uttarakhand pcs-j
29th November 2012, 02:07 AM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

Syllabus,

For Preliminary exam,
General Studies and General Aptitude Test (Objective Type)
Time – 02 Hours M.M. 150

For Main exam,
Paper-1 General Studies
Maximum Marks- 200 Time- 3 Hours

For more details you can visit the website
http://upscportal.com/civilservices/Syllabus/UKPSC-Combined-Lower-Subordinate-Services-Exam-2010-Syllabus

YHANK YOU...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?