1st February 2012, 12:09 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: ::TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMESS View Post
so sir when you will select next TAFP member? is that possible an TAFP member also can participate in the scholarship competition? is there any certificate for the selected TAFP member?
hi dear,
no, there is no requirement of any certificate for the selected TAFP member,
your answering quality and resonable answer is only sufficient for select TAFP member list.

all the best>
1st February 2012, 12:28 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: ::TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmaster View Post
sir could new members like us who are not the winners of previous scholarship can also be invited if participate
hi dear,

if you perticipate in this forum regularly and give answer exartly and if your
answer sufficiently and good quality . then you can get a chance in TAFP.

all the best>
1st February 2012, 12:36 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Talking Re: ::TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjiv sharma View Post
Sir
I want to join TAFP.
How can i join it?
Please help me in this matter I will be very thankful to you sir if you gave of chance in TAFP
THANKS
dear,
if you have a good quality and quantity for giving good answer , then you can be get a chance in this programme.

good luck>
1st February 2012, 12:56 AM
arundeva2211

Default Re: ::Welcoming Ranjeet250490, Venkataprakash.v & Nitz90 to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

thanks for giving me this chance.

as this is a thread regarding information about TAFP member so i just interested to share some information to the member who wants to enter into TAFP program.

i am here only for two months. i just registered here in september. so you can understand that time is not a factor to go to TAFP. i think only quality answer can give you TAFP member. be consistent and quality answer. try to give answer everyday. give answer with some explanation. do not try to give answer speedily.

before giving the answer first think about the question. then try to give reply which will helpfull to that person who asked the question. always remember you are here to help the people. obviously money is also a factor. but before taking money just think you are giving proper hard work for the money or not.

this is a big lecture. do not feel bore friend. i just want to say give quality answer and then come to TAFP.

best wishes for all.
1st February 2012, 11:42 AM
Jothsna Joshi

Default Re: ::Welcoming Ranjeet250490, Venkataprakash.v & Nitz90 to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

sir,
i want to be the part of your Education and Career Forum. How can be registered myself to help others? in giving them the answer of there
question.
1st February 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir please inform me about selection criteria for ASI and Sub Inspector
4th February 2012, 07:43 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ::Welcoming 4G-Solutions, Ranjeet250490, Venkataprakash.v & Nitz90 to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

WELCOME "4G solutions" in the team of TAFP!!

The TAFP is one of the best program in which every member wishes to get in except ME.As you have get this opportunity as quickly so do remember that-

1. TAFP needs the HARDWORKERS.

2. TAFP needs the REGULAR MEMBERS.

3. TAFP needs those who are the image of TAFP.

So Enjoy the FUN of 300 posts & of course the Stipend of your REWARD too!

Regards-
Mrs. Praveen Gola
Senior Member(++)
5th February 2012, 03:18 AM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: ::Welcoming 4G-Solutions, Ranjeet250490, Venkataprakash.v & Nitz90 to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Praveen_Gola View Post
WELCOME "4G solutions" in the team of TAFP!!

The TAFP is one of the best program in which every member wishes to get in except ME.As you have get this opportunity as quickly so do remember that-

1. TAFP needs the HARDWORKERS.

2. TAFP needs the REGULAR MEMBERS.

3. TAFP needs those who are the image of TAFP.

So Enjoy the FUN of 300 posts & of course the Stipend of your REWARD too!

Regards-
Mrs. Praveen Gola
Senior Member(++)

Thanx..! Mam for writing such a Nice welcome Note for me. I am always trying too hard to do better.
5th February 2012, 07:34 AM
jagveer sheoran

Angry sir what is the date of delhi police head constable exam date?& Nitz90 to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

sir what is the date of delhi police head constable exam date?
5th February 2012, 02:55 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: ::Welcoming 4G-Solutions, Ranjeet250490, Venkataprakash.v & Nitz90 to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

thanks for for providing such a useful information.
can i ask question of my own.
5th February 2012, 06:21 PM
m.khushhal

Congratulations to the new TAFP Members..
I also Want to become a TAFP Member so Please give me some valuable suggestions
so that I can give answers accordingly..
12th February 2012, 03:00 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Smile Re: ::TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

[]so sir when you will select next TAFP member? is that possible an TAFP member also can participate in the scholarship competition? is there any certificate for the selected TAFP member?

Please sir this is necessary for me to know.
12th February 2012, 08:45 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Default Re: ::TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Many a time though I can answre the thread very well but it is asked in such a manner that I cannot answers it very well
One more problem which I face is that many times the same questions are repeated and are very easy also,so I don't know what to do in those cases.
14th February 2012, 02:41 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Unhappy Re: A Bunch of Questions in my mind.....:D

1).Can TAFP members get the certificate for their work, whenever asked ?

2).When will the payments be made after completion of 300 posts..?
14th February 2012, 11:42 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Default Re: A Bunch of Questions in my mind.....:D

Few doubts sir...

[*]Can TAFP members get the certificate for their work, whenever asked ?
[*]Will the duration, for which we were associated with, be specified in the certificate ?
[*]When will the payments be made after completion of 300 posts..?
Immediately OR after a week
[*][B]How can we know that "how many questions we have answered during/i
15th February 2012, 12:02 AM
Pramodsearch

Please send the last 5 yrs question papers of J.E.electrical of dmrc , at my e-mail ID [email protected]
16th February 2012, 12:06 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

TAFP is an exceptionally wondrful scheme for those intelligent and unemployed person for earning money by answering superbly and meaningfully.

I appreciate the forum moderator for introducing this thundering scheme.
Now every member of this forum senior as well as junior tries to answer the questions in a very decent,to the point and in a meaningful way as per their capability to enter in TAFP.

It is such an inspirational scheme and I hope that the moderator will chosse the efficient and intelligent members for this.
Hope for the best of this forum,
16th February 2012, 06:28 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

is that possible an TAFP member also can participate in the scholarship competition?

is there any certificate for the selected TAFP member?
23rd February 2012, 12:45 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

I am very glad to know that our forum has announce date for selecting TAFP members in this session
you can guide others how to prepare for entrance exam,,benefits of engg. etc.along with the more certificates of extra curricular activities helps you to increase value of your resume.suppose u won it and got the certificate..dan by the time u vl be interviewed you can say that i was selected as best answerer on this site and ol..dat wil provide positive impact
25th February 2012, 06:46 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai admin,
Thanks for giving such a good opportunities in this forum.
How can i get into this TAFP members list?
In this there are only 50 members to be select to the TAFP or extra members to be select?

Thank you
27th February 2012, 06:11 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

min of 300 post to selected in the TAFP member
your give a very use full post to others and detail with a particular post.
TAFP members recivecs extra money 3600/- and also available certificate
27th February 2012, 08:00 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: ::Welcoming 4G-Solutions, Ranjeet250490, Venkataprakash.v & Nitz90 to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Congrats & Welcome to TAFP team 4G-Solutions.. Way to go..
27th February 2012, 10:43 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by melwynjensen View Post

Congrats & Welcome to TAFP team 4G-Solutions.. Way to go..

....!!! ThanxX !!!....
28th February 2012, 03:22 PM
vinitajoshi

I am glad to find myself on this forum, which seems very meaningful & gives the opportunity to learn. Now i can share as well upgrade my knowledge.
Thank you
29th February 2012, 03:28 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

congrats to ranjeet and 4g solutions for their grand success in this awesome forum
1st March 2012, 01:33 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

hai

You get "Top Answerers" title written under your username.
Your answers are approved instantly.
You get a good chance of getting a permanent work-from-home job from our company.
You become a highly respected member of the forum. You can warn members or appraise them when they do good.
You get good stipend for your good work.
TAFP membership is helpful for your resume.
After 6 months of being in TAFP you get a certificate from our company for your exceptional work.
and more.....

By ravikanth2027
6th March 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

selection process for TAFP ?
7th March 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Can i appear for Aipmt,Afmc, Cpmt and Aims in year 2013 if my date of birth is 3 june1996 pls help me
9th March 2012, 07:10 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Hearty Congrats to all Tafpers 4G-Solutions, Ranjeet250490, Venkataprakash.v & Nitz90

9th March 2012, 08:05 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: ::Welcoming 4G-Solutions, Ranjeet250490, Venkataprakash.v & Nitz90 to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep_4 View Post

Hearty Congrats to all Tafpers 4G-Solutions, Ranjeet250490, Venkataprakash.v & Nitz90

ThanxX!!! Deep_4
11th March 2012, 12:12 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: ::Welcoming 4G-Solutions, Ranjeet250490, Venkataprakash.v & Nitz90 to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep_4 View Post

Thank You !!!! Deep_4
13th March 2012, 02:35 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Following these tips to giving your best answer each time :

understand the question : miscommunication often occurs when you don't pay close attention to what is being discussed. Make sure you understand what you're being asked & clarfiy the question if you're confused .

Don't babble : If you know the answer to what is being asked , provide it quickly & succinctly rather than spending a lot of time discussing irrelevant information

Remember that you're the expert : Don't be intimidated when a manger who has more responsibilities asks you a question. Back your answer up with relevant facts & details , written & otherwise

keep your opinions to yourself : if you're asked for a personal viewpoint , give it . otherwise , stick to the facts

Don't be critical : Never answer a question with a condescending remarks like , " you don't know that ? " would they have asked if they did ?

Admit when you don't know the answer : say so when you don't know , but make an extra effort to refer the questioner to sources you know can be of better help,
you'll be respected if you're honest
the power of a good , well understood answer

best of luck
17th March 2012, 09:52 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: ::Welcoming BISWARUPYOGI, 4G-Solutions, Ranjeet250490, Venkataprakash.v & Nitz90 to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Congrats BISWARUPYOGI! Welcome to TAFP team..
18th March 2012, 02:04 AM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: ::Welcoming BISWARUPYOGI, 4G-Solutions, Ranjeet250490, Venkataprakash.v & Nitz90 to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Welcome BISWARUPYOGI in the TAFP team!
18th March 2012, 02:01 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Red face Re: ::Welcoming BISWARUPYOGI, 4G-Solutions, Ranjeet250490, Venkataprakash.v & Nitz90 to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

After a great efforts, Biswarupyogi now a TopAnswerer. Well done dude very impressive
20th March 2012, 10:50 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: ::Welcoming Jxsab, BISWARUPYOGI, 4G-Solutions & Ranjeet250490 to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Congrats Jxsab (my friend ) !!!!

Congrats & welcome to TAFP team Jxsab,BISWARUPYOGI !!!!
20th March 2012, 11:12 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: ::Welcoming Jxsab, BISWARUPYOGI, 4G-Solutions & Ranjeet250490 to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkataprakash.v View Post

Congrats Jxsab (my friend ) !!!!

Congrats & welcome to TAFP team Jxsab,BISWARUPYOGI !!!!

Thank You Buddy(Venkataprakash)..Everything Started Because of You

Also Welcoming BISWARUPYOGI into the Team
21st March 2012, 12:34 AM
Deepak saini10

Default Re: ::Welcoming Jxsab, BISWARUPYOGI, 4G-Solutions & Ranjeet250490 to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

i have done Sr. System Analyst course and how can i apply for this job
21st March 2012, 04:27 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Default Re: ::Welcoming Jxsab, BISWARUPYOGI, 4G-Solutions & Ranjeet250490 to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Welcome """JXSAB""" in the TAFP Team!
21st March 2012, 09:48 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: ::Welcoming Jxsab, BISWARUPYOGI, 4G-Solutions & Ranjeet250490 to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Congrats Jxsab! Welcome to TAFP Team!
23rd March 2012, 01:17 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

TAFP is an exceptionally wondrful scheme for those intelligent and unemployed person for earning money by answering superbly and meaningfully. I appreciate the forum moderator for introducing this thundering scheme. Now every member of this forum senior as well as junior tries to answer the questions in a very decent,to the point and in a meaningful way as per their capability to enter in TAFP. It is such an inspirational scheme and I hope that the moderator will chosse the efficient and intelligent members for this.
Hope for the best of this forum,
Regards
28th March 2012, 03:12 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Default Re: ::Next Selections for TAFP on 15th November - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

is there any chances for me to get selected in TAFP ??

if the vacancies are filled once then no more TAFP will be selected ??
28th March 2012, 03:41 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

TAFP is an exceptionally wondrful scheme for those intelligent and unemployed person for earning money by answering superbly and meaningfully. I appreciate the forum moderator for introducing this thundering scheme. Now every member of this forum senior as well as junior tries to answer the questions in a very decent,to the point and in a meaningful way as per their capability to enter in TAFP.
29th March 2012, 06:12 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

As already mentioned the TAFP member will be paid 3,000/- for every 300 Answers

Yes TAFP members are selected from the scholarship program. Its a place where we can search for true talents

No after you are selected as a TAFP member you wont have to compete anywhere. You will just need to answer 300 posts (no time limit) and you will be paid 3k ..thats it

Which competition? You mean TAFP? TAFP is not a competition. Its just that we are selecting few top members of the forum for this coveted post
31st March 2012, 01:45 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Welcoming Note For the one of the most "PATIENCE FULL" member who got selected after 7000 posts!

WELCOME BISWARUPYOGI-----IN THE TEAM OF TAFP!!!

Really this time the words are Less To praise You,,,
To see Your patience that you faced too,,,
But You are as calm & quiet.....
Like a Wave in a deep ocean wide.

So always work hard to get a right path,,,
As You are one of the most branded bath,,,
Who are always be blessed with the showers of wishes...
And make your Future bright with your parents lots of kisses.

Expecting a GRAND CELEBRATION after your 300 posts!!!

Regards-
Mrs. Praveen Gola
Senior Member(+++)
31st March 2012, 07:56 AM
pranavforu

Smile Re: ::Welcoming Jxsab, BISWARUPYOGI, 4G-Solutions & Ranjeet250490 to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Thanks for the information.
I have some question. How much money is paid for top answerer? Is it selected from who are participating in the scholarship program? After selection there will be a competition or he will choose directly as a top answerer?
Where is this competition is going on? when next TAFP program will start? i will be very grateful if you provide me all these information.

thanking you.
31st March 2012, 07:11 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: ::Welcoming Jxsab, BISWARUPYOGI, 4G-Solutions & Ranjeet250490 to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4G Solutions View Post

Welcome """JXSAB""" in the TAFP Team!

Thank You guys for your Wishes...melwynjensen,4G-Solutions
31st March 2012, 07:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Praveen_Gola View Post
Welcoming Note For the one of the most "PATIENCE FULL" member who got selected after 7000 posts!

WELCOME BISWARUPYOGI-----IN THE TEAM OF TAFP!!!

Really this time the words are Less To praise You,,,
To see Your patience that you faced too,,,
But You are as calm & quiet.....
Like a Wave in a deep ocean wide.

So always work hard to get a right path,,,
As You are one of the most branded bath,,,
Who are always be blessed with the showers of wishes...
And make your Future bright with your parents lots of kisses.

Expecting a GRAND CELEBRATION after your 300 posts!!!

Regards-
Mrs. Praveen Gola
Senior Member(+++)
Thank you Gola di...................
31st March 2012, 08:08 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

congrats JXSAB

i too really want to be in the tafp and i am trying my
level best to be in the tafp.

once again congrats jxsab...
31st March 2012, 08:28 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

WELCOME "Jxsab" in the team of TAFP!!

From Your profile I came to know that you are interested in CRICKET AND TECHNOLOGY AWARNESS.

Both are very good fields & I hope so that you will make these qualities of yours in the TAFP too.Lets see how.........?

1. Cricket- A game of concentration.........so make your concentration strong while Helping others to guide them in a definite path.

2. Technology Awareness- Let all your new ideas shared with the members to get them more & more knowledgeable.

Yeah------You proved that- "ITS NT WAT IT JUST LOOKS LIKE".
Congratzzzzzzzzzz Once again!!

Regards-
Mrs. Praveen Gola
Senior Member(++)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?