3rd August 2011, 11:38 PM
praveenlaksha

Default Re: ::Welcoming Mukul0094 & Melwynjensen to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Respected Sir,
Iam M.praveen. Completed my master degree in chemistry . already applied for graduate trinee post in ongc . so i want syllabus and preveous year question paper for prepartion .Please send me these related to chemistry.to my mail adderess(manapragada.praveen@gmail)
thanking you sir
6th August 2011, 02:59 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Default Re: ::Welcoming Mukul0094 & Melwynjensen to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

congratualtion Melwynjensen.........
6th August 2011, 06:50 PM
malek basit

hello sir !!
i m very very happy B"coz u start one more telent tips!
Don't work too hard 2 give yourself the best of everything, instead make a greater effort 2 give God the best of yourself.

Respected sir !

Some people succeed on tafp because they are destined to,but most people succeed because they are determined to..............

DEAR admin sir!

From now on I hope Always to stay Alert, 2 educate myself as best I can. But lacking this, in Future I will relaxe turn back to my secret..

DEAR admin sir! & Frnds
ADVISE 4 ME

To achieve the impossible, one must think the absurd to look where everyone else has looked, but to see what no else has seen.

share ur knowledge with every one

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason

Dear sir

plz say me i m a new student of this fourm!! i Ve many uploaded threads.if u give me points on that threds..

hello buddy

I found this site when I was doing my undergrad and saved it in my favorite places cause I knew one day it would come in handy. I have referred several friends to the site and am now using it to study for my CPT EXAM which I plan to take in about a month. I love the site, especially the practice tests because you can see your score go up as you study more.

hello member

subject:share with Motivational Quotes

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.

"He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has."

hello friends..

Subject: Speking english

>>Research has shown that for the most part, employees are very good at what they do. That's why they are hired, trained, retrained, and promoted. They are all "subject matter" experts.
Their problems occur when they attempt to communicate their subject to others. They have had extensive training and experience in performing their jobs, but very little training in effectively presenting their ideas to others

hello sir

subject: posting answer tips

Okay, so I am starting to get extremely nervous about riding English at fair. I just want to point this out, A) I haven't had any "professional" lessons in English or Western, its' just been through riding every day, books, people I know helping me, and the last few years, 4h. B) I don't have time before fair to go take a few lessons, we start showing on Friday! C) Yes, I probably shouldn't be doing English if I don't know what I'm doing, but I already bought half-chaps to wear for English, and I have everything I need for it, so Mom WILL NOT let me skip those two english classes.

So! I have been looking on you tube, just to get a better idea of how English posting goes. I have been practicing it a little bit when I ride (English of course), and I *think* it's getting better, but I really dont' know. So what are some english posting tips? I already know that you "rise and fall with the shoulder on the wall". I've kind of got that down as well, and have been trying to do that as well. So any tips that help you remember? Other wise I might look like a compelte idiot. Oh, and I'm doing English pleasure & equitation.

Oh, and IF it helps for some odd reason, we are also doing Showmanship, Western Pleasure, Western Horsemanship and Trail that day, plus the two english classes.

CREATE YOUR BEST CAREEAR

WITH rEGARDS

Basit

Dear member
Powerpoint tricks & tips :

>>>> I don’t normally use Powerpoint presentations. I rather have the participants apply at once what they ought to learn than listen to me discuss the principles while they watch the illustrations on Powerpoint. I know, almost all of the “high caliber trainers” we have here in the Philippines like to wow their audience with their flash powered, mtv inspired Powerpoints. Their visuals are too good, you can afford not to listen to the speakers anymore. Their Powerpoint just says it all.
10th August 2011, 07:46 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: ::Welcoming Mukul0094 & Melwynjensen to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

A Hearty Welcome to you Mr. Avinash Kumar.
in to the list of TAFP

It's the result of all your hard work done to this forum.

For time being I'll share some
Simple yet powerful words for you on this occasion.

->Keep Faith towards employer(Forum Staff)

->Be Honest to your work(Posting Answers)

->Achieve your target with Rocket speed by dedicated Hard work with smart plans.

All the best for your future.

Regards

~AdityA~
Top Answerer
19th August 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

know how to became ips
19th August 2011, 09:49 PM
YOUYOGESHTIWARI

I am Yogesh tiwari can you give more imformetion in compeny secrtery
20th August 2011, 03:55 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya436 View Post
A Hearty Welcome to you Mr. Avinash Kumar.
in to the list of TAFP

It's the result of all your hard work done to this forum.

For time being I'll share some
Simple yet powerful words for you on this occasion.

->Keep Faith towards employer(Forum Staff)

->Be Honest to your work(Posting Answers)

->Achieve your target with Rocket speed by dedicated Hard work with smart plans.

All the best for your future.

Regards

~AdityA~
Top Answerer

THANKS Aditya...!!!!!

I am not much happy after joining TAFP because i want to become a biggest member of this Forum.

Regards
~Mukul~
20th August 2011, 04:21 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

very much congrats to mukul ............ who entered in the tafp .......
20th August 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

is doing pg course in MA in french language and suggest the job scope
21st August 2011, 01:51 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

First of all i want to congratulate mukul for his achievement because it is not an easy task to get entry into TAFP .

@Administrator - What is the tenure of all TAFP members .

Will they enjoy life time facility or any time is fixed.?

are you going to bring some new ideas after filling up of all slots of TAFP ?
22nd August 2011, 01:14 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: ::Welcoming Mukul0094 & Melwynjensen to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravik1214 View Post
First of all i want to congratulate mukul for his achievement because it is not an easy task to get entry into TAFP .

@Administrator - What is the tenure of all TAFP members .

Will they enjoy life time facility or any time is fixed.?

are you going to bring some new ideas after filling up of all slots of TAFP ?
Aditiya i think There is no time limit for this Tag you can do after 1 year or 10 years because this site will remain evergreen even after 1 to 10 years.(Finger crossed )

About the Tafp slots it will never get filled because as time is getting passed by Tafp slot has been increased to some extent like before the TAFp was having only 10 slots initially but now it is having 25 slots..

So it can't fill very easily.

Deep_4
Top Answerer
23rd August 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE Completed 10th,diploma,direct 2nd yr BCA(distance education) its equalent degree or not
25th August 2011, 06:03 PM
Mannu2525

Thumbs up Re: ::Welcoming Mukul0094 & Melwynjensen to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Congratulation Melwynjensen and mukul to secure a place in a TAFP.

Few questions from past few days are flowing in my mind. I want to know answer of my questions from admin.
◘> what are the main requirement to get a seat in TAFP?
◘> Is there any criteria of minimum posts?
◘> How you could rate the quality of a post?

I read the whole article and apply the same in my posts.

Live Long TAFP!

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
25th August 2011, 10:08 PM
wishingstar

is it save giving the bank account number?
31st August 2011, 02:55 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Really congrats mukul for your great achievement ....

I will try my level best to fill that vacant place ..........
1st September 2011, 05:37 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

to be in the top answerer fellowship program is really the great honor.

i will say its my dream to get in the tafp.
i really wanted to be in the tafp and i am trying my level best to be in that.

thanks
2nd September 2011, 07:27 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

does the payment of tafp members transferred online or through cheque (s) .

please reply .
4th September 2011, 09:22 PM
Navdeep Singh Rathore

hello, i want to know how you give points for posting any answers? I am new here, and just now i have posted 1 and i get 5 points.
5th September 2011, 12:57 AM
vijendradutt

Sir,do we get points to post answers for previous months queries.It means of april,may,june or any previous month for an example.Thanks.Waiting for your reply
5th September 2011, 01:11 AM
vijendradutt

Hey, congrats to all of those who have become a member of TAFP.great regards from my side,
17th September 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

i am new on this site i want to know that what is tafp???????
17th September 2011, 03:35 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: ::Welcoming Infoysis, Mukul0094 & Melwynjensen to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

As you all don't know infoysis is also in a league of TAFP members.

Congrats to Infoysis, and So as you have joined our team so Give only fruitful answers.

Contact to the Support for the TAFP Rule

~Regards
Deepak
Top Answerer
17th September 2011, 11:11 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: ::Welcoming Infoysis, Mukul0094 & Melwynjensen to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

A heartly welcome to infoysis in the list of the TAFP member. I inform you that TAFP member is the high quality member of this Forum. It is a great part time job for the student.

All the best for future.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards
~Mukul~
18th September 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ::Welcoming Infoysis, Mukul0094 & Melwynjensen to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

IS KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY APPROVED BY AICTE
18th September 2011, 09:03 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Thank you dear friend mukul and deep_ 4 . I am really happy to join with you guys . I definitely give best answers to askers query .

Regrads
Infoysis
19th September 2011, 02:47 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: ::Welcoming Infoysis, Mukul0094 & Melwynjensen to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Hearty CONGRATS and WELCOME to TAFP team Infoysis........

Continue your good work and help many friends as you can......
19th September 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I m Rao Zuber Khan,My mail id is [email protected], i want to know that result of Po in associate bank of SBI which was conducted on 7th Aug 2011.
20th September 2011, 12:50 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

WELCOME For the one Who is still Hide HIS concern!!

INFOYSIS--- A strange name for me,
But A TAFP one due to the hidden talent......HE has inside HIM.
There is No intro of HIM on HIS profile page,
But I am still writing some welcoming note For this Intelligent case.

So some Few words from My side-

Be Smart,be active & be cool in this FORUM always.........
As these three's are the basic Fundas for our TAFPers.
Do remember that TAFPers are the one who has a unique characteristic in HIMSELF,
As they are HERE for not only to HELP the members But To cooperate with the SAHIL SIR itself,
Aur RACE lagana to TAFPers ki shaan hai,
Tabhi to sabse ooncha "EDUCATION & CAREER FORUM" ka naam hai.
Isiliye Utho ,Dauro aur jeet lo FORUM ka wo TOP most CHEQUE,
Jiske liye har session mein hote hein TAFPers ke beech mein dher saare CLASH.

Regards-
Mrs. Praveen Gola
Senior Member(++)
21st September 2011, 11:19 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Talking Re: ::Welcoming Infoysis, Mukul0094 & Melwynjensen to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Welcome Infosys !!!!

Congrats for your listing in TAFP.. I was also checking your answers from past few days.. Your listing was really meaningful.

I would like to see something more in "About me" section on your profile page.!

Once again congratulations for your super fast listing in TAFP.

I wish and also suggest you to keep up the good work and reach great heights.

Regards

~AdityA~
Top Answerer
22nd September 2011, 12:16 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

very much congrats to infoysis for his great achievement in this forum.

i have observed the answers of the infoysis and i have learned much things from him.
thanks to him for that.

and really great selection by the admin.

thanks
23rd September 2011, 03:54 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Question Re: ::Welcoming Infoysis & Melwynjensen to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

respected sir,
i want to know the details about TAFP.
and what is the benefit of TAFP.
if i become a TAFP member, then how this become helpful for me?
please inform me sir.
regards-
bodhisattwa.
24th September 2011, 01:26 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ::Welcoming Infoysis & Melwynjensen to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Good to see 50 slots for members to join in as TAFP,thereby enhancing many chances for members to get in as TAFP and help them to increase the quality of the answer and make the competition even better.
24th September 2011, 05:59 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Talking Re: ::Welcoming Infoysis & Melwynjensen to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

dear sir,
please increase the chance in TAFP, so that every one become inspire to this forum and makes their life better.
regards-
bodhisattwa.
25th September 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ::Welcoming Infoysis & Melwynjensen to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

what is collision?
29th September 2011, 06:31 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Hi dude,
Congratulation,
Few questions from past few days are flowing in my mind. I want to know answer of my questions from admin.[/B]
◘> what are the main requirement to get a seat in TAFP?
◘> Is there any criteria of minimum posts?
◘> How you could rate the quality of a post?

I read the whole article and apply the same in my posts.

With Regards.....................
30th September 2011, 02:17 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Question Re: ::TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
As already mentioned the TAFP member will be paid 3,000/- for every 300 Answers

Yes TAFP members are selected from the scholarship program. Its a place where we can search for true talents

No after you are selected as a TAFP member you wont have to compete anywhere. You will just need to answer 300 posts (no time limit) and you will be paid 3k ..thats it

Which competition? You mean TAFP? TAFP is not a competition. Its just that we are selecting few top members of the forum for this coveted post
dear sir,
can i get a chance in TAFP ???
please tell me what criteria is required for this?
i am so, interested about this!
please suggest me sir.

regards-
bodhisattwa.
1st October 2011, 12:43 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: ::Welcoming Infoysis & Melwynjensen to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

@admin and Support

As you have increased the slots for TAFP but No changes or surprises for TAFP.

Reply soon

~Regards
Deepak
1st October 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Passed M.Sc. nursing in I Class. How can I do to pursue Ph.D?
2nd October 2011, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

sir i have done bca with good marks can u suggest me job option....
2nd October 2011, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

how many years are you training?
13th October 2011, 01:46 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Hello sir;
i didnot receive my check
i got 24 place
user name ch.manoj
16th October 2011, 08:27 AM
se2madon

Smile Re: ::Welcoming Infoysis & Melwynjensen to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

/first of all Thanks for this
because this will motivate Us to give good and satisfy answer to asker.
i will see my name in coming month and for this i will work very hard to become a TAFP member..

Regards
17th October 2011, 05:59 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

Default Re: ::TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

thanks for the information.i have some question. how much money is paid for top answerer? is it selected from who are participating in the scholarship program? after selection there will be a competition or he will choose directly as a top answerer? where is this competition is going on? when next TAFP program will start? i will be very greatful if you provide me all these information.
good luck
thanking you.
27th October 2011, 10:32 PM
sunilkumaraeronatical

thanks for the information.i have some question. how much money is paid for top answerer? is it selected from who are participating in the scholarship program? after selection there will be a competition or he will choose directly as a top answerer? where is this competition is going on? when next TAFP program will start? i will be very greatful if you provide me all these information.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/welcoming-infoysis-melwynjensen-tafp-top-answerers-fellowship-program-45485.html#ixzz1c31N2fjP
1st November 2011, 10:52 AM
dkrout

TAFP is an good scheme for those brilliant and job search for earning money by answering superbly and meaningfully as a parttime job. I am very much appriciate the forum for the same.This is one of the way to get some extra money and improve your knowledge of communication.
15th November 2011, 02:12 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,The information.i have some question. how much money is paid for top answerer? is it selected from who are participating in the scholarship program? after selection there will be a competition or he will choose directly as a top answerer? where is this competition is going on? when next TAFP program will start? i will be very greatful if you provide me all these information.The hard ones are never let down and that's what Administrator has taught us

thanks
16th November 2011, 09:06 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Congrats Insosyis... with you they increase the slots.. too... so you are lucky for all..
22nd November 2011, 07:30 PM
m.khushhal

wat is the date of next TAFP session??? please reply
11th December 2011, 05:46 PM
prashant more

Cool Re: ::Welcoming Infoysis & Melwynjensen to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

thanking you.
12th December 2011, 04:30 PM
mani_baban

Smile Re: ::Welcoming Infoysis & Melwynjensen to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

thanking you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?