18th October 2011, 11:01 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is PGECET? How is it different from GPAT?

hi dear,
Post graduate engineering common entrance test(pgecet) is the test for admission in the 1st year M.Tech/M.E/M.Pharma/M.Arch/M.pleg programme conducted by Osmania University.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is meant for the pharmacy students who want to get admission in M.pharm.
Yes ,you can join in m.pharma with pgecet.Ranks are decided by the university depends upon the no: of seats available.

thanks
15th November 2011, 10:53 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Post graduate engineering common entrance test(pgecet) is the test for admission in the 1st year M.Tech/M.E/M.Pharma/M.Arch/M.pleg programme conducted by Osmania University.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is meant for the pharmacy students who want to get admission in M.pharm.
Yes ,you can join in m.pharma with pgecet.Ranks are decided by the university depends upon the no: of seats available.
28th March 2012, 04:07 PM
jobsee

Post-graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test or PGECET is an entrance test conducted by the Government of Karnataka. This exam is mainly carried out for admission into M.E., M.Tech, M.Pharm, M.Arch and M.Plg courses in to the Engineering Colleges and University affiliated in Andhra Pradesh. Please visit the official website for further information concerning the PGECET entrance exam.
13th May 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

how 2 get pgecet previous question papers for M.PRARMACY? i wanna know the pattern of questions.
15th June 2012, 12:18 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear
thank you
15th June 2012, 03:25 PM
onest

It is an all india entrance exam for admission into m.pharm course ,where as pgecet is also for admission into m.pharm course , but this is conducted by state wide (osmania university in andhra pradesh) . the main difference is that, getting a rank in pgecet does not mean that you are sure of getting a seat in m.pharm college. only the left over seats in gpat will be available for pgecet counseling. moreover if you get a seat through pgecet in any m.pharm college ,you are not eligible for getting stipend.only gpat qualified candidates with a proper college having recognized with AICTE can only get stipend As long as you are studying.
15th May 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

i got g pat rank ,i can also apply the pgcet after few days ,in onther application there will be giving that the separate notification will be isssued for gpat rankers ,when the notificatrion will be giving
12th May 2020, 03:31 PM
Mounika@

Sir. I am gpat qualified student. I secured 3001 rank in gpat. Will i get chance to get admission in jntu university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?