8th June 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Is 4th semester of B.Tech IT the right time to do industry training? Is doing a course along with a project the same as training?

I am a student of B.Tech in information technology and have just completed my 4th sem.
I want to know whether this is the right time to do industry training.
I am confused whether doing a course along with a project is same as training or not.

26th June 2011, 07:13 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is 4th semester of B.Tech IT the right time to do industry training? Is doing a course along with a project the same as training?

Hey,
After 2nd year means after 4th sem is a correct time to do industrial training.
Because in third year you is busy in project and in final year you will be busy in placement.
So these is the right time for industial training and it gain experience to you also.
and i will tell you one thing doing project is not training.In training you have to go to company and see what work going on and how they are performing work.

good luck
14th September 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is 4th semester of B.Tech IT the right time to do industry training? Is doing a course along with a project the same as training?

WELL I DID MY BTECH IN2009 but did parttime jobs in different teaching due to family problems . now in 2010 also i did not do anything right in 2011 i did join wipro and did job till 2011 and did job as technical support for 5months and left it now right now i unable to decide that which path is good for choosing a carrer as web designing or hardware and networking .and if so shall i join cmc as hardware enginerr or shall i go with jetking which is better option should i chosse to make my carrer plz help me
24th January 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

i am going to complete my 4th semister by may 1st week of 2012.i am supposed to have an industrial training in this summer vacation.so i opted infosys for that.but i dont know the procedure to proceed.can u please help me to know about the process of application for industrial training???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?