4th January 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Information about vocational training in HR from DRDO?

Dear Sir/Mam

I am pursuing MBA in hr from himachal pradesh university. In my 4th semester we have to make a project . for project i have to do training. so i wanted to do my training in DRDO. kindly give me information regarding vocational training.

Regard
GEETA SHARMA
Mob.No.-09625034908
Email.Id [email protected], [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be allowed to do vocational training from DRDO after B.Tech 4th Semester IT?
  2. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  3. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  4. How to do training in DRDO? I am a 5th semester student from VTU university Bangalore
  5. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  6. How to do vocational training in PWD of Assam? I am a 2nd year civil engineerng
  7. Procedure to apply for DRDO training?
  8. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  9. Different plants of DRDO? Procedure and requirements to get training under the same?
  10. Procedure and upcoming period for Vocational training?
  11. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training?
  12. Summer training in DRDO for btech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join DRDO for 6 months training? I want to join DRDO for 6 months training
  14. How to do summer training in DRDO while in 5th semester of IT?
  15. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  16. Is there any vocational or industrial training needed in CSE branch? Which training and institute is the best?
  17. How to do training from Defence Scientific Information and Documentation Center, Delhi under DRDO
  18. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
19th May 2017, 09:25 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about vocational training in HR from DRDO?

Information about training in HR from DRDO :

Basically there are labs available in DRDO, so you are required to choose the concerned lab for doing Internship in DRDO from the link that is given below.

Click here to view list of labs

After choosing the lab, you are required to make a resume and cover letter mentioning that why do you want to choose that particular lab and submit the documents in the HR department of DRDO.

After a few days of your sending letter, you will be given a final acceptance letter that will be sent to you. In general all this process takes a minimum of 2 to 3 months in order to complete the whole process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?