15th February 2014, 06:22 PM
maculahealthcare

Post Re: Best courses in Medical field other than MBBS being a candidate of pursuing 12th class?

That is indeed a good list of courses one can pick after their studies. Thanks for posting them!
2nd March 2014, 10:13 PM

Default Re: Best courses in Medical field other than MBBS being a candidate of pursuing 12th class?

IT IS MAKE SURE THAT AFTER DOING 12th CLASS THERE IS SO MANY COURSES ELSE MBBS LIKE PHYSIOTHERAPY,PHARMACY,DENTAL,OPHTHOPOLOGY,X-RAY, LABORATARY, Ph.d IN MICROBIOLOGY,NANOTECHNOLOGY,ORTHOPROSTHETICS.
8th April 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best courses in Medical field other than MBBS being a candidate of pursuing 12th class?

Is the mark is need for all those medical courses . if it is needed what is the maximum mark to be secured in 12th . pls help me
13th April 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I will get 80% marks in 12 std. I am a oc candidate.which is the best course for me related to medical line?
17th September 2014, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

SIR, I WANT TO STUDY BONE FRACTURE IN SIDDHA FIELD PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND THE COURSES IN SIDDHA AND WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY FOR COURSE OF THIS ....PLEASE SIR SEND ME AN REPLY SOON.
1st April 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Which are the subjects to be considered for medical and how to calculate cut off marks.which are the colleges in India are suitable for other courses in medical and what is the cut off to enter that colleges
1st April 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Which are the subjects to be considered for medical and how to calculate cut off marks.which are the colleges in India are suitable for other courses in medical and what is the cut off to enter that colleges
1st April 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

3rd April 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i have finished 12th and iam waiting for my result what are all the courses related medical line other than mbbs and bds.iam interested in psycology. Plz suggest me a good course.
18th January 2016, 07:18 PM
muskana08

Default Entrance Exam 2016 For B.sc Optometry in Mumbai & Navi Mumbai

Can i do B.sc in Optometry after 12th? If yes then, which Entrance exam 2016 i should give in Mumbai & Navi Mumbai?
11th May 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

what are the best medical courses other than MBBS ??.and the courses which have more scope
14th December 2016, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best career in medical field other than mbbs within less duration after class 12th
26th November 2017, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm 12th std students. I have chosen biology department. But I need a best course rather than MBBS....and which course has d best scope in 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?