27th June 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for industrial training and internships in NTPC,BHEL,BARC,Jindal,Reliance and Tata?

hello sir,
i m a b.tech 2nd year student in ECE from IEM,Kolkata.I will be persuing my 3rd sem from this academic session 2011-2012.I am very much interested to have a training from a Telecommunication company like BSNL,Tata,Reliance,MTNL,etc. during my 3rd-4th semester gap.
Sir,I would be very thankful to you if you could help me in this regard.......
Thanking YOU
28th June 2011, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for industrial training and internships in NTPC,BHEL,BARC,Jindal,Reliance and Tata?

how to apply internship in ntpc
3rd July 2011, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Even i wanted to do an internship ...Me finished my 4th sem Electronics & Communication BE....Pls send some details
to [email protected]
4th July 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

SIR i have completed 6th semester in electronics and comm. . .i want 6 month training from BHEL .please tell me the procedure for that at [email protected]
9th July 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i m amit rawat please tel me what doucument are needed
and how many persent shuld be needed
25th July 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam,
i am Amit kumar studing in "Thapar University Patiala" in 7 th semester . i want to do training in NTPC ....
i want to do work for NTPC its my dream. can u help me please. tell me procedure of industrial training in NTPC. n can u help me to join the NTPC for project semester. please help me....it will be very pleasure to me....please tell me on my e-mail which is [email protected] and mobile no. is 09041247502
8th August 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

can i attend any internship programme simultaneously with my college course work going on?
9th August 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i am dharmendar kumar ,b.tec final year student,i want 6 month internship in ntpc,bhel..ongc.u tell what is the procedure.my email [email protected].
11th August 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i am srishti shreyas of b.tech final yr. i seek trining program for 3 months in automobile industry in delhi. i will be very grateful if u help me as i have no influential person working in any of the automobile industry.sir u can let me know even in my id that is [email protected]
12th August 2011, 08:59 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

you can follow these steps:

get the letter from your college

submit the letter to the company you want to apply

they will inform you accordingly or they may take a test or interview

it would be better if you have some known person in that firm.........

Thanks
21st August 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am anurag mishra studying at VSSUT,Burla in 3rd year, mechanical engg. I would like to take training at tata motors. What is the procedure, please kindly let me know?
my no. is 9692112144
24th August 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

This is shashi bhushan sharma doing b-tech from electrical engineering in 7th semester.i want to do project from these companies so, i m requesting if it is possible please report to my email -id.thanking you sir.
24th August 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i m doing cwa, clear inter-1st grp, in dec. n inter-2nd grp reslt awated,
26th September 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

related to electronics&communication branch send some details
12th October 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,this is vivek...i m currently pursuing b.tech degree at NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,TRICHY in mechanical engineering 3rd semester..i am looking forward to a summer internship in NTPC,IOCL,TATA steels....pls guide me in this process..pls reply to my email...
[email protected]
15th October 2011, 09:24 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

dear,

27th October 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Pls i want to know how to write an application letter to different organisation in nigeria.
29th October 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

hello how we have to give our internship letter in companies? plz if anyone can tell do reply
29th October 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

HI I M PRAGYI KRITI DOING MY BTECH IN EEE FROM BIT MESRA ,I WANT TO DO MY SUMMER TRAINING FROM NTPC HW TO APPLY PLEASE HELP ....AT
[email protected]
30th October 2011, 12:09 AM
imcool.raone

Hi deaaar,

Thanks
25th November 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi..i m in 3rd yr.B.E. EEE dept. from anna university..i want to do training in NTPC during summer.can u pleaz tel me the procedure for applying for my branch only.til nw my overal pas %ge is 84.my id is [email protected]
27th November 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to apply for internships in bhel now iam pursuing btech final year from cse departmment ,sir please guide
2nd December 2011, 03:17 PM

Smile Re: How to apply for industrial training and internships in NTPC,BHEL,BARC,Jindal,Reliance and Tata?

sir,
We want to training of 6months in BHEL in hyd
3rd December 2011, 12:01 AM
DRDKS

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for industrial training and internships in NTPC,BHEL,BARC,Jindal,Reliance and Tata?

you need to consult separate company's website individually for the details you required..
3rd December 2011, 01:24 AM
nida shakeel

Dear friend

If you want to do an industrial training in NTPC,BHEL,BARC,Jindal,Reliance or Tata , what you need to do is to just ask them for a slot for you.For this you will have to say your Head of department or Faculty incharge to mail the HR of respective companies regarding slot for industrial training clearly specifying your name , coarse and year.If there will be provision or slots available they will reply positively.

To get contact of HR you can go to the official site and query or consult your training and placement.

Thank you
3rd December 2011, 03:33 PM
manoj1993
Member+

Hi deaaar,

Thanks
3rd December 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

m student of 7th sem in which field i'll do my traning
5th December 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to do 6 months training in a core company of ec...my contact no. is 07827819665
5th December 2011, 05:43 PM
vikas1221

I am doing B. tech in electronic & communication engineering(seventh semester) from PTU Jalandhar.
I am looking forward for a summer internship program at BHEL.
What is the criteria for it?

please guide me.

vikas
my mob no --91-9780601430
[email protected]
7th December 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i m b.Tech student doing EEE in NIT puducherry. Can you tell me how to apply for industrial training in bhel , trichy for the year 2012 in the email id [email protected].
thanks
11th January 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

hey i m 4th sem IT student in MNIT. I want to apply summer intern. please inform me what are the companies and how i can apply there for intern??
22nd January 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my self k.chadra sekhar studying B.TECH 4th semester, so i would like to do my industrial training in some auto mobile companies.so, plz suggest me abt the companies which are allowing the students to industrial training........

my E-mail id is [email protected]
30th January 2012, 11:52 PM
ME3RD

Respected Sir,
i am B.Tech 3rd yr student.what is the procedure to apply for the training in tata motors,reliance power. my email-id is [email protected]
21st February 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in 4th sem ece...after 4th sem we have gonna training for i month...so kindly tell me how to apply and which would be suitable with full details..kindly reply me on [email protected]
25th February 2012, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am meghana .how to apply for industrial training ..i want some links about that ,,..i would be thankful if u pls help me in doing so
5th March 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
my name is Ankita pandey, i am doing b.tech in e.c.e branch.
i want to do internship in NTPC,BHEL,reliance for 6 weeks.
how to apply for it??
my email id is [email protected].
i will be highly thankful toyou.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-apply-industrial-training-internships-ntpc-bhel-barc-jindal-reliance-tata-51678.html#ixzzBcZ3RgqYw
13th March 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, this is akanksha and i am pursuing btech with electrical and electronics branch . sir, i want to do training in BHEL or NTPC so i want to have the correct procedure to acquire them. Is there any compulsion that we should have a known representative there ????
21st March 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

sir iam in b.tech 3rd yr 5th semmi want to do indusrial training in ntpc,sail for one month what should i do????????????????????????
21st March 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i m b.tech student in electronics and communication from lkce..i want to industrial training
27th March 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

hai sir my name is naveen kumar .studing btech 1year.i would like to interst 'intership'so plz tel me any suggestions
my Id:[email protected]
23rd April 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

How to apply a ca student for industrial training??
11th May 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

hello..,how to get an internship in a company in my core subjct ( EEE) ???
and also will i surely get a job in the same company after the project work is done ???
4th July 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my final viii semester in EXTC in Mumbai. Iwant to get practical training in this field.I am staying in Mumbai.Please guide me for this . Thanking you.My email id is [email protected]
23rd July 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i m a student of ptu b.tech 7 sem,electrical engg. i want to do 6 months training in bhel. sir kindly tell me about the procedure for applying in bhel. my training will start from january. plz send me all the details on my mail id: [email protected]
25th July 2012, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

hi,i am a student in annamalai university.i am doing integrated course in information technologie.i am in 9 semester.i have to doa training in my last semester,i need to pass it at airtel compagny.can you help me to find it.please contact my mail is [email protected]
27th July 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am a student of 2nd year of jalpaiguri govt.engg college having electricl stream ,can i apply for industrial traning in bhel,ntpc,barc and many more companies,what are the criteria for it?
please reply me in my email id- [email protected]
as soon as possible.
31st July 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANJAY007rocks View Post
hey anjali u want six months industrial training at bhel ...........then u should have a known person in that firm...well i know about bhel haridwar ...if u r interested to do training atbhel haridwar then contact me at [email protected]
hai sanjay sir..,
im doing my b.tech in the mechanical stream.. i want to do an internship at BARC..
so would you please guide me how to do and whom to apprach and how to apply for the internship...plz rly to tis mail id:[email protected]
31st July 2012, 09:41 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

good day
31st July 2012, 09:43 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Dear friend

If you want to do an industrial training in NTPC,BHEL,BARC,Jindal,Reliance or Tata , what you need to do is to just ask them for a slot for you.For this you will have to say your Head of department or Faculty incharge to mail the HR of respective companies regarding slot for industrial training clearly specifying your name , coarse and year.If there will be provision or slots available they will reply positively.

To get contact of HR you can go to the official site and query or consult your training and placement.

Thank you
17th September 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in 5th sem ece,i want to take 6th month training in airtel ,reliance,or any othr good company when i will complete 6th sem in may 2013.then after may 2013 to dec 2013 for six month duration .plz guide me my contact no 08968168906
& email id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?