13th April 2011, 04:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: is omega maritime management fake?

yes its a fake and fraud concern,i already do case against OMEGA maritime management services, high court will take step very soon,and i also take help of some media to publish some story about OMEGA.
13th April 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: is omega maritime management fake?

hello...dis is bharadwaj.im in dielemma whether to join in it r not.so,anyone plz do help me.notonly me,many of my frnds r like me.so,we need ur help.if anyone know abt it exactly,den plz do mail me all da details regarding it to my mail id([email protected])
16th April 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Is this institute DG proof or not
10th May 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

hi
i m khan
i want to know about omega maritime because i m going to face the pi and written but i know that after selection they management ll call me to pay 2.75 lac money that is a big amount plz tell about this that if i m selected then i should join it or not plz
12th May 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

hi guys i am kumar in final year of electronics engg. Pls suggest me about this company should i go for interview bcecause fee is too high
13th May 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

IS AN ONE HAVING ANY WEBSITE ADDRESS OR EMAIL ADDRESS OF OMEGA INSTITUTE
18th May 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

guys, omega maritime are jst agents. . . Not an institute. They have tie ups with dg shipping aprovd institues, apart from course fee they are charging lot as commision. They are placing cadets on vry old and usless kinda ships. There are many complaints against them in consumers foroum. . . . So bewar of OMEGA. . . .they r fraud. . . Dun get trapped
26th May 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

HI,
I am having 55% in P,C,M i want to go in merchant navy and i want to know that IMU eligibility is 55% for DNS so can i take admission in any college which come under IMU and after that can i get selected by any company which come in IMU colleges for placements. Please guide me
28th May 2011, 12:45 AM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,
it is not a matter of a day or two that you can judge that weather a institute/company is fake or not but you will always come to know it later on when you fall prey to it.. it was just a genral explanation, dont get frightend by this ,,.
well i have heard of omega company which is tying up with many Btech colleges and offering ther students a good carer opportunity as the fees seems to be high just because of the on ship training programme for a few months less than 1 year. i think it is good you can join there ..
as far as personal openion is concerned i have one of my friends elder brother doing the training course with omega and he never seems complaining so .. i think there wont be any problem for you too. bbye take care and good luck...
Thanks
2nd June 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about maritime affiliation with whom the collage are affiliated.like the colleges of engineering are affiliated from aicte
11th August 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

its a crppk company, they don't provide any placement, its a crook company do not join it
18th August 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

its fake, do not join it
1st October 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

HIII MYSELF PARTH MAHAJAN FROM BABARIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ,GTU . I HAVE BEEN SELECTED IN OMEGA MARINTIME MANAGEMENT SERVICE PRIVATE LIMITED . I WNAT TO KNOW TO KNOW ABT THIS COMPANY . SO I WNAT INFORMATION FROM U. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS THIS - [email protected]
3rd October 2011, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

hello frndz,,,
who are asking thier questions about omega then
my answr is
omega is only a agent who send the students to many colleges and get commission, nthng else.. he has nthng...
these are all bull shits, earn money. if you are stndt of b.tech so please dont waste ur money on omega.
they will not gve placmnt. if he siad that we will gve indian cdc then nthng.
and send at 150-250 dollr pr mnth..
they took 7-9 mnths or a year for placment. so plz dnt waste ur parnts money...
we hav doneee
3rd October 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im selected for pre-sea training in Omega maritime after the written,pi and they are asking for Rs 2.75 lacs
please tell me anything about the company profile
should i join ? my number-9450312244(please suggest me if anyone knows about this company)

yaar dont go this side. if you will go, u will waste ur money.
this omega only earn money , snd studnts to colleges and get commission. didnt give placmnt at time and not give indian cdcc
11th October 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hi i am manav verma i have been selected by omega maritime management pvt ltd services after al test so can anyone answer about the profile and placement guaranteed in this company after 1 year pre sea training . my contact number is 9996105734 and enail address is [email protected]
listen bro ur choice of joining merchant navy is right but way of joining it is wrong better u try in some company like msc etc or by government thru sci shipping corporation of india
i have tried ur phone call but that no. does not exist . i think i can expain u in more details on
phone.
so all the best for ur carrer
ur wellwisher
28th October 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by er. Manoj kumar View Post
hi...
I have been selected by the omega meritime management after the written, pi and medical. They are asking rs2.6 lakhs for the traing of 4+9 month (4 month off sea and 9 month on ship). I am in my final year of b.tech.

Is this company fake or not?

Is there ane one who have join the merchant navy through this company after b.tech?

Is there any other way to join the shipping company directally?

Or i need to do this 4+9 month training before joining the ship?
hi
omega maritime institute is a fake one but company is existed
26th November 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it is sure that after spending money and time in training a permanent job is being given by the company
27th November 2011, 12:59 AM
imcoolleone

HI dear,

it is not a matter of a day or two that you can judge that weather a institute/company is fake or not but you will always come to know it later on when you fall prey to it.. it was just a genral explanation, dont get frightend by this ,,.
well i have heard of omega company which is tying up with many Btech colleges and offering ther students a good carer opportunity as the fees seems to be high just because of the on ship training programme for a few months less than 1 year. i think it is good you can join there ..
as far as personal openion is concerned i have one of my friends elder brother doing the training course with omega and he never seems complaining so .. i think there wont be any problem for you too. bbye take care and good luck...
Thanks
8th December 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

hi guys ,
omega guys are only agents, dont trust them , they will waste ur time and money and gonna spoil ur carier and life. specialy for ETOs.
16th December 2011, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

I think its nothing other than FAKE.........the questions they asked for the test were simply blunders...we had General Knowledge qns relating to affairs of 2008 ...A qn that made me laugh was "Where WILL BE the 2010 Football World cup going to be conducted ?"...
17th December 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
i dont know about this institute, so sorry, i will not help you. but i dnt think so the management is fake.
Unfortunately there are many fly by night operators in India especially in Kerala who swindle the gullible people. The only institute approved by the Director General of Shipping, govt. of India is MARINE ENGINEERING TRAINING INSTITUTE, COCHIN SHIP YARD LTD, KOCHI.
THE PROGRAMME IS OF AN YEAR DURATION RESIDINTIAL COURSE COSTING 2.75 LAKS(all incusive).
CONTACTe-mail <<< [email protected]>>>
Also search at www.cochinshipyard.com >>>> services and products >>> marine engineering training institute >>> joining instructions.
wishing you all safe voyage.
Sonney
11th January 2012, 07:12 PM
shariqkhaneto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Er. Manoj Kumar View Post
hi...
i have been selected by the omega meritime management after the written, pi and medical. they are asking Rs2.6 lakhs for the traing of 4+9 month (4 month off sea and 9 month on ship). i am in my final year of B.Tech.

Is this company fake or not?

is there ane one who have join the merchant navy through this company after B.tech?

is there any other way to join the shipping company directally?

or i need to do this 4+9 month training before joining the ship?

Dear Manoj Kumar.,

I'm shariq and i got placement through Omega Maritime Management Services Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad.
pls don't care about others comment., just look at me... I'm enjoying shipping job...with stipend...
Regards..
Shariq Khan (ETO)
21st February 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I am selected Omega marine management services (p) ltd. I completed medical. Please advise me to join the company or not? Please give the information to my mail ID [email protected]
17th April 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

plz tel me a bout the omega..... i wan intersted to join in omega.......plz post the correct info. in the site......
27th April 2012, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

hi
i am student of ec final yr & i want to join merchent navy ..please tell me about it...
16th May 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

iam selected for omega and my pay is 1,67.000 so im happy and my life becomes luxry join omega my contact no is 9876870463
18th May 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Pls ask OMEGA to give a list of students who have been selected by them in previous years and now got placed in shipping companies purely with the assistance of OMEGA. If they are GENUINE, they should not hesitate to give the details including their contact details (mail IDs and contact numbers) of their previous students. I think that will clear all doubts.
26th July 2012, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

can any management member of omega maritime give me a ans of my following que?
1. what is the minimum period of time you will send a student who passed their g.m.e course from your collobrated institute?

2. in which company you will recruite your student?

3. how many pay scale your company will give to your student? is it same as mention in your guide line book?

these are my question. if your management having some idea than contact me by giving me a ans of my que.
understood.
13th August 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

i hve been selected in omega and guys..i had been going on 6month training by well recognised DG approved college...
20th September 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

can u please me out in this regard......i have cleared the pi and written.....and there demanding 3000 rupees for undergoing medical test....i wanna talk to someone who knows about institute...my contact number is 9530465240
21st September 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

is omega maritime management fake
16th January 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Guys em also selcted by omega and i want to joi merchant navy but i dont know to about omega they are saying for 100% asured job is it fake or not plz help my email id is [email protected]
21st January 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE BEEN ALSO SELECTED BY THIS...BUT I DONT JOIN IT,BECAUSE I HEARED SEVERAL THING WRONG REGARDING THIS INSTITUTE.FROM OUR BATCH 22 STUDENT WERE SELECTED AND NON OF THEM WERE JOINED THAT.
25th February 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi Recently I have been selected by this institute and first paid Rs. 30000/- for four months training. I am studying in 7th semester in IT
but after reading above mentioned quotes, I'm afraid and confused wht to do?
Till now I have not been asked for money like 2.7 lacs or 3.10 lacs. It's big amount for me.
Hai friend you are studying b.tech IT. Kkk so pls don't come to this field. Because now onwards don't take electrical, and software field persons. If your interast you can go and join. In my knowledge consern its not good
18th March 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

hello guys many of the posts above mentioned are almost negative.......... me and my frnds selected for medical test for omega maritime ....... im in totallyy confused state .....can i go frwd or not????????????? pls tell me .....my mail id is [email protected]
10th April 2013, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

i want to know how to get sponsor for GME course.???? and is omega sea pvt. ltd. give sponsorship, and i want all details about sponshorship company & how to get sponsorship letter from any company for GME course please help.
19th June 2014, 04:30 AM
Zakir_ahmedanid

Quote:
Originally Posted by shariqkhaneto View Post
Dear Manoj Kumar.,

I'm shariq and i got placement through Omega Maritime Management Services Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad.
pls don't care about others comment., just look at me... I'm enjoying shipping job...with stipend...
Regards..
Shariq Khan (ETO)
You are a consultant helping them for online reptation management .... but i hav never seen anything good in your agency... you are frauds... I am challenging this openly... prove me wrong...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?