18th September 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: summer training for 3rd year E&C students

can u please tell me a list of institutes or companies in hyderabad that provide internship along with mini propjects??
im very confused.
thanks
sheenamn

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  2. How to apply for summer training in M.P or delhi in TCS during B.Tech EC 3rd year?
  3. How can I get internship for 45 days in computer science in TCS? I am a 4th semester student
  4. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC?
  5. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  6. Summer Training in ISRO for 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  8. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  9. List of companies offering summer training in Gorakhpur for B.Tech(ECE,3rd year) students?
  10. Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?
  11. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  12. What is the requirement to be eligible for doing summer training in TCS while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  13. Industrial Training during summer vacation of 10 days for Mechanical 3rd year students? -- [New]
  14. Which language should I pursue for summer training? I am a B.E CSE 3rd year students
  15. Companies offering summer training for B.Tech IT 3rd year students?
  16. Summer training for 3rd year students of Information Technology in Advance Java or Oracle Database?
  17. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  18. Companies in UP providing summer training for B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year?
4th October 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
m Student of b-tech 5th sem from RTU. my aggregate is 78%. plz tel me How can i apply for DRDO training. and When?????
21st November 2011, 11:44 AM
ramprasad charan

[email protected] ,i am b.tech 3rd year student
27th February 2012, 08:10 PM
embedronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by khushabu sharma View Post
hello sir,
i m khushi from RAJASTHAN TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, KOTA RAJASTHAN. i secured 73% marks till now. and this is rule in my university that we have to do our training after 3rd year. so i want to do it from ISRO or from C V RAMAN RESEARCH INSTITUTE,BANGLORE. my area of intrests are GALAXIES FORMATION and ASTRONOMY and ASTROPHYSICS. so please help me out from this confusion, am i able to do this from above research centers, or not. and please tell me what is the procedure for apply. i am in wait.plzzzzz
thanking you,
khushi sharma
my e-mail id-; [email protected]
Yes there is a summer training institute in gorakhpur
Embedronics e-Design Private Limited
www.embedronics.in
Call: 9415984848
23rd March 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,I am doing my B.Tech in Electronics and Comm.,3rd year.i want to do training in BHEL ,Haridwar.so i request you to provide me with the contact numbers and procedure for applying.
my email id:[email protected]
my contact no:-09639193523
28th May 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
My Name is Dhaval Panchal
i m studying in B.E in electronics& communication in 3rd year
i want to tranning in ec realated company... i m intrested to traning in isro company
so please give me the sugesstion and which company is the best? my e mail id is [email protected]
14th June 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
My Name is Dhaval Panchal
i m studying in B.E in electronics& communication in 3rd year
i want to tranning in ec realated company... i m intrested to traning in isro company
so please give me the sugesstion and which company is the best? my e mail id is [email protected]
[email protected]
5th June 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i m satya from RAJASTHAN TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, KOTA RAJASTHAN. i secured 65% marks till now. and this is rule in my university that we have to do our training after 3rd year. so i want to do it from any best INSTITUTES or companies near kota or at kota. my brance of cs . so please help me out from this confusion. and please tell me what is the procedure for apply. i am in wait.plzzzzz
thanking you,
satya suman
my e-mail id-; [email protected]
7th June 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
Myself Patel Rajendra from ec branch in ty i want to apply training in any of the electronic based company in vadodara so which r the best cmpny
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?