6th April 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)

I am really confused, please help!
I am not able to understand whether companies provide training OR
internship (work in the company as a trainee, right?) to third year B.Tech students.

I could not do any training or internship during summer holidays after my second year due to lack of knowledge about what to do in order to train in a good company ( I didn't even know whether copanies give training to 2nd year students...).

I dont want to waste my next year's summer holidays, and since I have only one chance to train, I want to do it properly.

Training institues like NIIT etc., provide training in programming languages like java etc., in lieu of huge prices. I am not interested in doing such courses (or only these are the options??).

If companies provide training(or internship whatever, please clarify), then please tell me the process for applying for the same (I mean the company is not going to come to me, then how do i go to it???).
PLEASE HELP.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  2. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  3. summer internship in kolkata for btech 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  5. How to do summer internship from any company after doing B.Tech 3rd year in computer science?
  6. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  7. Summer internship for B.E ECE 3rd year students?
  8. How to do summer internship? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student having electronics and communication branch
  9. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  10. Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  11. Where can I apply for summer internship for 1-2 months? I am a 3rd year B.Tech undergraduate -- [New]
  12. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  13. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students
  14. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  15. How to do summer internship? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year and want to apply in companies
  16. How to do summer internship after passing B.Tech 3rd year
  17. How to do summer internship after passing B.Tech 3rd year mechanical branch
  18. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
8th November 2014, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)

hi. i have keen interest to do kind of summer internship program after 3rd year,from IIT-kharagpur.so i need a help how to apply for this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?