29th November 2012, 02:38 PM
BITTU 00

Default Re: Eligibility Criteria For NIMCET Exam?

HELLO SIR..........

you should have minimum of 60% aggregate in 12th as well as Graduation...For SC/ST candidates they should have got at least 55% aggregate

if you are SC/ST then there will be chances of giving exam.you should also have studied Maths/Statistics/Business Maths in Graduation as well as 12th.

BEST OF LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6th January 2013, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to know that to get admission in jadavpur university in the stream M C A what should my rank in JECA and what % of marks i%u2019ll have to score in JECA?
8th January 2013, 12:54 AM
fight1

The eligibility for NIMCET exam:
you should have minimum of 60% aggregate in 12th as well as Graduation.

For SC/ST candidates they should have got at least 55% aggregate

if you are SC/ST then there will be chances of giving exam.

It is must and should that you have to contain Mathematics as one of the subject in your 10+2 level and in graduation too.

NIMCET Exam Pattern :

NIMCET 2012 test will be conducted with only one question paper containing 120 multiple choice questions covering the given below subjects.

Each correctly answered question will carry 4 marks and each wrongly answered question will lead to negative one mark.

You have to mark the responses in the OMR sheets supplied at the time of examination.

You have to bring your own HB pencil, eraser and ball point pen. Calculators, mobile phones or any other materials will not be allowed in the examination hall.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?