31st May 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get admission in B.Ed?

my percentage in final year B.A is 43%. can i get admission for B.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required to get admission in B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Minimum percentage required in all the subjects of B.Sc and overall percentage required to take admission in MCA course?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  4. Minimum percentage required to get admission in B.Com? Is there any entrance exam to get admission?
  5. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  6. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  7. Minimum marks required to get admission in government colleges of Pune for graduation?
  8. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course?
  9. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  10. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
  11. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required in BE to do MS in Germany? -- [New]
  13. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission?
  14. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required?
  15. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in fashion designing college?
  16. Eligibility to study B.Ed from Delhi University for MBA correspondence student?
  17. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college?
  18. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?
19th June 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

d ihave teaching since 13 years as music ins teacher now iwant to take admission in bed.can i eligible for it?
10th July 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I have done my B.Tech in Computer science and Engineering (CSE), can I eligible to join B.Ed Course.
please reply
21st September 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentace required to get addmission for B.Ed in shivaji university
8th November 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

SIR

I got 49.9%in B.com degree. Am i eligible to in OU university do BED ?
11th November 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir my percentage in 10th 64% ,12th 73% and in bsc ggrduation 49%from lucknow university my question is this can i take part in joint entrance exam of up b.ed.
26th November 2013, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

my percentage in B.Com is 44.01 % can i eligible to do Bed please mention the name of the university
8th December 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

sir
I have 47% in B.com. And I want to do B.ed. can I do? or I can also attempt after M.com ? please sir reply me soon.
24th December 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.tech with 72% but intrested to do b.ed in correspondence please suggest me ways to go frorward?
4th February 2014, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

sir, i got 42% in b.a program.. Plz tel me whether i cn get admisin in b.ed or nt ? Plz
13th February 2014, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i got 41% in B.A and 60% in MSW (master of social work) plz tell me can i take the admision in B.ED. Iam intrested in teaching proffession. Plz reply me sir,
14th February 2014, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

I belong to general cast nd I got 44.79% in B.A.can any one university take seet for
ME
2nd April 2014, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

i have 48 perc marks in b.com and i want to do b.ed so can you please tell me any college which takes admission less than 50 percent
12th April 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my b.com in the year may 1989 with 45.83 percentage and been taking private classes for last 14 years. even i had completed my m.com part 1 with 38percent fboth from mumbai university. can i sit for cet for B.ed from mumbai university 2014-2015. i am elligible for B.ed. is cet mark added and what is the minimum requirement and wat is date for filling form and exam of cet 2014.
3rd April 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed b.a hons. in political science with aggregate 47% marks. I belong to OBC. Could you tell me am I eligible for B.ed from D.U? Is it true there is a relaxation for specific categories?
16th June 2017, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is Sonali Mavi.. I got 41% in BA.. so can i get admission in b.ed?? Is my percentage enough for b.ed?? Please help me sir.. i am from OBC..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?