2nd April 2012, 11:01 AM
sunkara likhitha

Smile Re: iibs college in noida? is it a good college?

hai friend ,Faculty of IIBS is so cooprative .All the prof. are experienced. They focus on the all the students & they teach the theory part with live & practical examples. The teaching strategy of IIBS is so effective.

IIBS is the one of the most top ranking college of nodia. IIBS has expanded its quality higher educational facility apart from Bangalore at different locations like Noida & Kolkata looking into best possible locational advantages at all these centers. so please if you are interested to get admission in this college then apply soon
18th December 2013, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: iibs college in noida? is it a good college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
its very bad college it is fake college.i know everything about this college becoz i was the student of this college.
hey, i think most of the people are from the college admisssion team itself , pls dn`t adulate the college.Give the true facts.

apart from that please tell me is it worth or should i go to IMS noida.
11th April 2015, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: iibs college in noida? is it a good college?

I am very glad to have college that I have been placed From IIBS From our college. I am very thankful to the people who are placement who pull out In IIBS. Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?