12th June 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and question paper of M.Com entrance exam of DU

is there negative marking in DU M.com entrance?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the B.Com syllabus of DU? I want to pursue M.Com from the best colleges of DU
  2. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Business and Financial Studies & Management- M.Com Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Syllabus and eligibility for entrance exam of M.Com?
  4. Syllabus for M.Com entrance test of Delhi University? Previous years question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Question paper pattern for M.Com entrance exam for HCU?
  6. Appeared in M.Com entrance exam 5 years back but not got admission yet
  7. Sample Question Papers for M.Com Entrance Exam of DU?
  8. Bangalore University M.Com Consumer Behaviour and Marketing Research Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Dates of M.Com entrance exam? Date of sale of forms?
  10. Previous years question papers for JIPMER MBBS entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  11. What is the M.Com entrance exam syllabus for Delhi School of Economics?
  12. Model question papers of MSc mathematics entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  13. Economics syllabus and question pattern of Mumbai University PhD entrance exam? Previous year question paper for preparation?
  14. What is the syllabus of M.Com entrance exam in DU?
  15. Syllabus of Biotech Training entrance exam? Previous years question papers?
  16. List of entrance exams to pursue PG dairy technology course? What is the syllabus of these entrance exams? Which book should be used to crack the entrance exam?
  17. Syllabus and previous 10 year model question paper for Sanitary Inspector course -- [New]
  18. What is JRF entrance exam syllabus? Model question papers for the same
22nd September 2013, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Can u please tell me that hw to prepare for m.com entrance exam ... Is there any negative marking?? And in b.com hw much percentage is necessory. Plzzzzz tell me.....
13th October 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

hi.... please can anyone send last five years question paper of M.com delhi university entrance exam? my mail id is [email protected]
Thank you.
13th October 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

please send last five years m.com entrance exam papers to [email protected]? thank you.
18th April 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

hey plz send me m.com entrance exam paper of last 2-3 years ...plz nd my mail id is [email protected]
19th June 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the entrance exam syllabus for admission in M.Com course in Delhi University, New Delhi. If possible , also send me the last 3-4 years test papers.
Thankyou.
1st November 2014, 01:10 PM
saahil sharma

plzz...... send me last 10 year question papers of m.com entrance exam of du on my email id... [email protected]
3rd December 2014, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir kindly. Send me 10 years entrance exam question papers on my mail Id that is [email protected]
15th April 2015, 03:53 PM
Tapash Kumar Barik

Please tell me the entrance exam syllabus for admission in M.Com course in Delhi University, New Delhi. If possible , also send me the last 3-4 years test papers.
Thankyou.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?