17th January 2014, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: RIMC Dehradun detail including date, coaching centres and syllabus of the exam after 6th standard

My son is in 7th standard now and we are based in hyd(dilsukhnagar). Is there any coaching centre for RIMC ? Pl help me

23rd January 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: RIMC Dehradun detail including date, coaching centres and syllabus of the exam after 6th standard

Sir
I am from sikkim and My son is presently in std VI. His date of birTh is 18th march 2003. Is he eligible to sit for the RIMC entrance this year?KIndly reply.
Thank you.
Yours Sincerely
Mrs Pema Ongmu

15th May 2014, 07:02 AM

Defence Academy Coimbatore
offers
2 months intensive
RIMC Entrance Coaching
for aspirants
we also provide study kit
visit
www.sainikrimc.com
or
www.ssbcoaching.com
call
094437 20076
colonel jayavel (Retd)

8th January 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my son is presently in Vth std. I want to get him admitted in RIMC Dehradun. His DOB is Oct. 2005. I want to know that when he can get admission n i would like to know the coaching center in Ghaziabad (UP) or Near by Ghaziabad
please comment n Reply on [email protected]

rgds & thanx
Manish Shishodia
Ghaziabad

20th February 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the time of exam in Bhopal on entrance test for std 8th

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?