24th November 2010, 08:32 PM
V.Guruvayurappan

RIMC Dehradun detail including date, coaching centres and syllabus of the exam after 6th standard

Dear sir,
My son is studying in 6th standard at salem in Tamilnadu state. His date of birth is 16-11-1999. What should be the exact time for him to approach to entrance exams of RIMC Dehradun?
Is there any coaching centres near by our location ? Also tell me the syllabus for the exam ?

Regards
V.Guruvayurappan

26th November 2010, 12:36 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: RIMC Dehradun detail including date, coaching centres and syllabus of the exam after 6th standard

The eligibility criteria for admission is

1) The candidate must be great than 11th years of age.
2) Admission are done into standard eight class.
3) So the student should be doing his 7th before joining

The admission is on the basis of an all India entrance test conducted twice a year.

The exam pattern is a written exam in english language, Maths,GK. Those who clear the entrance test are then selected for an oral exam or viva which is normally of 50 marks.

After creating the merit list the selected candidates are then sent for medical examination.

For other related details you can have a look at this link

Sorry not sure about the coaching center and the syllabus. Maybe you can find the info about the syllabus through the office.
26th November 2010, 07:23 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: RIMC Dehradun detail including date, coaching centres and syllabus of the exam after 6th standard

Your son is eligible but as he's from sixth so let him complete even the seventh and make his entry after completing his seventh.
If your son is qualified for the all India entrance test then he can secure a seat.
The exam is mainly of two stages

1.written exam-English,maths,GK(questions related to history,civics,geography)
2.oral exam or a certain topic.

Your son is sure to get selected if he qualified both the stages with good marks.
11th January 2011, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Defence Academy Coimbatore

offers
Residential coaching for RIMC Entrance

call
colonle jayavel at 94437 20076
www.ssbcoaching.com
19th January 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

please tell methe date for rimc december 2011
9th February 2011, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

my brother is appearing for rimc dehradun. his test will be held on 1 june. please tell if there is any coaching centers in delhi or ghaziabad for two months.
10th February 2011, 03:09 PM
V.Guruvayurappan

Sir,

I dont know about delhi. But there is a coachong centre at Dehradun intself.
You can mail to kalatutorium@ gmail.com

Regards.
Guru
17th February 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

My son is in VI std. is there any coching Centre at Baroda for RIMC Exam ?
23rd February 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY COACHING CENTERS IN HYDERABAD?
2nd March 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

is there any coaching centres for RIMC exam??
8th March 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

please give me solved entrace exam paper of rimc dehradun
10th March 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir, please intimate me complete address of state government haryana where application for admission in rimc to be submitted.
10th March 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

please intimate me address of state government haryana for submitting application form for admission in rimc
6th April 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Please,my son in v STD,pls send me syllabus and solved papers of RIMC
7th April 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please,my son in v STD,pls send me syllabus and solved papers of RIMC
Sir i have the syallabus in the rimc application for. will forward to u tomorrow.

Regards.
Guru
8th April 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

to want solution of quetion papers of enterens exam for rimc after std-7
12th April 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

when will be next entrance exam date and last date of sub forms
14th April 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my son is presently in VI th std.I want to get him admitted in RIMC Dehradun.His DOB is 06.11.1999.I want to know that when he can get admission and how to prepare for it.I want the coaching centres. We are residing at Kangra HP. What is the address of HP govt where I can submit the application form.Can I have some study materials and previous question papers? Please comment.

Padam
kgr
24th April 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my son is presently in VIth std. I want to get him admitted in RIMC Dehradun. His DOB is 15.03.2000. I want to know that when he can get admission.please comment.Reply on ramesh.saini.022atgmail.com

Ramesh Saini
Jind,Haryana
1st May 2011, 04:11 PM
skmavf

Question Re: RIMC Dehradun detail including date, coaching centres and syllabus of the exam after 6th standard

[QUOTE=V.Guruvayurappan;251234]Dear sir,
My son is studying in 7th standard at gomti nagar at lucknow. His date of birth is 6-11-1999.I have filled the form of rimc entrance exam.
Is there any coaching centres near by our location ? Also tell me the syllabus for the exam of gk and english
Regard s
S K mishra
3rd May 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

When is d rimc entrance exam 2011.......june............
10th May 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I am Abhishek Walase. Now I have passed 6th standard. I want to sit for your entrance examination of RIMC. But the problem happened with me is the date of form is closed and until now I had not filled the form. Can we get the form after March 2011?
20th May 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY COACHING CENTRE IN ASSAM FOR RIMC ENTRANCE EXAMINATION?
25th May 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I am currently in class VIII. I have the all the question papers from the year 2000 to 2010. If possible please mail or send the file or document of answers.
21st June 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Myself EVA SHARMA i am in 8th standard this year,I wanted to give the entrance exam of R.I.M.C this year will it be possible for me to give it?? REALLY IMPORTANT FOR ME...
Email:- [email protected]
23rd June 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my son is presently in VI standard.His DOB is 15-7-2000.I want the syllabus and RIMC coaching.

Vivek verma
Mob.09451462645
30th June 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

If anybody have the previous years question papers on computer then please mail me at [email protected] as my son wil be eligible in a year and half. Thanks.
4th July 2011, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

is there any coaching centre for rimc admission in Andhra pradesh. syllubus for rimc entrance
4th July 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,my son is in fifth class at the age of 10. What will the right time to take admission,and tell me about the coaching centre in punjab.
9th July 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

sir ,my son is feb 2000 born studing in6std.is he eligible for rimc
9th July 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Please give the list of Books helpful for RIMC entrance

G S Singh
Dehradun
16th July 2011, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my son is presently in IV th std. I want to get him admitted in RIMC Dehradun. His DOB is 23.07.2002. I want to know that when he can get admission.please comment.Reply on [email protected]

rgds & thanx
Prashant jalan
AJMER(RAJ)
26th August 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

sir my son is in sixth std his d.o.b is june 2001 when he can appear in test I of H.P where i should summit the formam resident tell me the nearest coaching centre to me
3rd September 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

resp.sir tel me is any coching cente in punja for entres test in rimc thanking you
17th November 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i belong from hp district kangra. i want to know is there any coaching centre for rimc test in himachal pradesh.

thanks,

manohar singh
11th December 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,my son is in class 7 and my son wants to appear in RIMC so tell what is the syllabus for maths and english.
21st December 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

dear guru ji ,
only you can help me , pls guide me how should i prepre my child for rimc , my husband is rimcolian , n we posted in hyd. kindly tell me any coaching centre .available here. my chilld is 23 sept 2001 born
17th January 2012, 10:04 PM
RANVIR16

Dear sir,
My brother is in studying in 5th standard in Kanpur(U.P.). His date of birth is 30-09-2001. What should be the exact time for him to approach to entrance exams of RIMC Dehradun?
How can I get the form, prospectus and study material inorder to get the sufficient details for admissions and preparations for the entrance test.?

Regards
Ranvir Chand Katoch

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/rimc-dehradun-detail-including-date-coaching-centres-syllabus-exam-after-6th-standard-54430.html#ixzz1jgPZxCQ0
21st February 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i have the syallabus in the rimc application for. will forward to u tomorrow.

Regards.
Guru
Sir pls forwar me syllabus to me also [email protected]
16th March 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Gitesh kumar is respectfully asking about the detailed syllabus for 8th standard. How can I get ift and from where ? pls, reply at [email protected]
19th March 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i would like to know the coaching institute at dehradun for RIMC
22nd March 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

i would like to know the coaching centre in madurai, tamilnadu
7th April 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

sir,

what is the syllabus entrance exam?

please look the ID on FB - [email protected]
21st April 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

my applied for entrance exam for june' 2012. now he his preparing for exam, but i am not satisfied, i want to put him in good coaching centre. please guide me the best coaching centre in visakhapatnam or near places. please reply to my email ID: [email protected]. where can i get the solved all subjects books.
10th June 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me name of coaching the centers for RIMC in dehradun
17th September 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me about viva vorse
10th November 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

RIMC VIII CLASS ADMISSION COACHING CENTRE NEAR CHANAKYAPURI,NAUSENA BAGH ,NEW DELHI-110021
4th March 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

my son is 5th standard and i want to be admit my son in rimc so kindly suggest me how he can admit in the rimc.
13th July 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

my son in 6th class. pl. tell any coaching institute for rimc
2nd August 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

My son is in Std-VII now and we are based in Bhubaneswar.Is there any coaching centre for RIMC in Bhubaneswar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?