19th February 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a commercial pilot in India?

i am in 11 class . want to become a commercial pilot.
from where should i start ????
what should i do ?
19th February 2014, 07:55 PM
kapish2222

i am in 11 class.
From where should i start to become a commercial pilot ?
what should i do ?
20th February 2014, 09:13 AM
Sowmya449

Personal Trait for eligible as a Pilot:Perfect physical health, mental and emotional stability and balance, a positive attitude,discipline, sense of responsibility, aptitude for scientific/technical study,sense of adventurous, courage, the qualities of a leader and self confidence are important traits for a person planning to be a pilot.
Student Pilot License (SPL): This is an examination conducted by flying clubs in every State and covers papers in Air Regulations, Aviation Meteorology, Air Navigation Air Technical. It is a theory exam.
Eligibility :Age of 16 years minimum and pass in class X. A medical certificate of fitness, security clearance and a bank guarantee of Rs.10,000 is required.
Selection criteria: They must appear in an oral examination on a fixed day every month, candidates go through a medical test. Air Force Central Medical Establishment (AFCME), Subroto Park,New Delhi and institute of Vimanpura Bangalore, are final authorities for medical fitness. Those Candidates are also required to pass the Pilot Aptitude Test...
2nd June 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I have a cell number of a Captain, His name is Capt.Sounak here is his contact number : 91 9836519616. i got all my doubts cleared from him,he is too friendly.hope you people also get your doubts cleared.
12th December 2014, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Power of my glass is -1.50 Can i become a airline pilot with this eyesight, does the flights are recruiting for pilot those who retairef from NDA.can i become comercial pilot through NDA without joining airforce? How much years need to become a airline pilot through NDA and other?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?