10th September 2014, 05:47 PM
vinod akot

Default Re: Is JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by AICTE, UGC and DEC?

]Dear Sir,

I want to take admission for diploma in civil form JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University can u pl. confirm me is this university is approved by AICTE, UGC & DEC.

1. How to take admission for B.Tech Civil from JRN Rajasthan University
  2. Can I apply for Assistant Engineer Entrance after completing B.Tech Civil from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University
  3. Copy of approved letter by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE, DEC to JM Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur?
  4. Is the JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by AICTE?
  5. Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, udaipur,Rajasthan approved from ugc-aicte-dec joint committee? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I get approval letter of UGC-AICTE-DEC from JRN university Pratap Nagar (Rajasthan)?
  7. JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth university diploma courses AICTE approved or not? -- [New]
  8. Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University Udaipur, Rajasthan approved by UGC AICTE DEC Joint Committee?
  9. Is JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University of distance Civil Diploma course approved by AICTE?
  10. Is Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by UGC, DEC and AICTE
  11. Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Rajasthan approved from UGC AICTE DEC Joint Committee?
  12. How to take admission in B.Tech Civil through distance education
  13. Is Janardhan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by UGC, DEC and HRD?
  14. Is JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeet university approved by AICTE?
  15. Is JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth university approved by AICTE?
  16. Is JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by UGC?
  17. Is Janardhan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by UGC, DEC, HRD?
  18. Which are the universities recognized and approved by UPSC/SSC/UGC/AICTE/MHRD? Can I apply for government department
30th September 2014, 08:13 PM

Default Re: Is JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by AICTE, UGC and DEC?

sir i completed in ITI (regular) & DEE in rvd university(distance).i want apply in electrical supervisor licence in tamilnadu .your university marksheets eligible(or) not.please inform .([email protected]
15th December 2014, 06:51 PM

I WANT TO TAKE ADDIMISSION IN DCA COURSE
KINDLY GUIDE ME

KIND REGARDS
JAVED AKHTAR
22nd December 2014, 03:19 PM

RVD is not approved by AICTE and UGC.
Its just DEC.
So the btech Degrees from DEC are not valid in india.

Hummh
1st April 2015, 12:58 AM

I m diploma holder in three years in electrical engg n doing job in pvt organisation. Can you suggest to complete my BE/BTech from Rajasthan Vidhya pith university.
29th July 2015, 12:23 AM

sirihave completed btech mechanical from jrnrvd in2012jan please tell me this degree is valid for coalindia or any govt job pleese confirm me at my mail id is [email protected]
22nd November 2015, 12:26 PM

Dear sir
i am narendra kumar i want to do the B.tech. in chemical so plz.confirm to me this RVD University from AICTE&UGC are realy approvel or not valuble? for distence education
13th January 2016, 03:49 PM

As JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University is not approved by AICTE.
This University name is not listed in the AICTE approved colleges.In this case why you are continuing this course and cheating the society please?
It is costing more the one lakh rupees foe B.Tech lateral entry scheme.Dear sir please don't cheat pupil.Don't cheat money.We are suffering due this
17th October 2016, 05:55 PM

Currently i am planning to enroll for BA English in 2016 Batch. Is this degree will be Valid. I am applying through RVD University. Will this degree will be valid to apply for PG Course?
2nd February 2017, 03:12 PM

I want do phd in social work,i am rajasthan govt. employee (CLERK IN ZILA PARISHAD SAWAI MDHOPUR ,PANCHAYATRAJ & RURAL DEVELOPMENT DPT.) PLS GIVE ME DITAILS ABOUT PHD IN SOCIAL WORK,FEES,DURATION,CONDITION ETC
6th February 2017, 03:11 PM

Dear Sir/Madam, I Jawed Alam have completed B. Tech in civil in June 2012 and received my degree also from JRN Vidyapeeth University Rajasthan now its came in knowledge that issued degrees by this university are being consider as fake/invalid because of without affiliation of AICTE, UGC or whatever. kindly keep me brief about reality that I could be able to use my degree or not, also aware me about affiliation. your quick response is highly appreciated in this respect.

Jawed Alam
7th July 2017, 03:03 AM

JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University is not approved by UGC and AICTE but Janardan rai nagar Vidyapeeth University is approved by UGC as deemed university, most of us do not know the difference between these universities, moreover people confuse them self JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University as Janardan rai nagar Vidyapeeth University , both located in udaipur
22nd July 2017, 08:34 PM

Is there a branch of Janardhan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth college in Jodhpur ? If so it is recognized UGC.
26th October 2017, 01:38 PM

Sir how can I check my enrollment number of janardhan rai Rajashthan vifjyapeet university and also in Have to check my Bcom degree issues year 1997.
31st December 2017, 05:12 PM

Vide Supreme Court judgement dated 03.11.17, Technical degree issued by few institutes like RVD etc under DEC declared as not valid and benefit given on that account should be withdrawn. The Fee collected so far shall be returned by institution and complied. What remedial action taken so far by RVD in the interest of all student who completed such DEC tech courses. Any petition filed by these institution ? Kindly guide.
13th June 2018, 04:08 PM

I want to take the admission in this univesicity pls confirm the process.

Please confirm is this the right place to do the B tech and is the University approved with approved by AICTE, UGC and DEC?
21st June 2018, 05:14 PM

Please send my result 5th. 6th. semstar , Enrolment no. - DE115121103 , Name - Rakhahari Ghosh.
B.Tech. - Civil. study centre - DDE/RVU/SA/001