9th September 2011, 11:36 PM
tanmayeetripathy

Default Re: Which post graduation should I do after BCA - MBA or MCA?

You can do mba after bca if they want to go in management field of it. In mba, student will learn the managerial skills and leadership qualities which are helpful for industrial exposure..

According to the changing trend in the it industry, it is better for any candidate, who has completed his bca course to continue with the post-graduation degree mca course. Even though mca course is conducted for three years when compared to mba course which is conducted for two years, it is better to take up mca. If the student really wants to do mba, he can pursue mba after completing his mca course.

In today’s corporate or even it sector world, people do not ask the candidates about what they have studied, but what they do know about the other streams. Therefore, it is better to develop the knowledge in their own stream rather than going for mba after bca. So, it is better to do mca after bca and then the candidate can do mba once he completes the mca course.

So, select mca after bca rather than going for mba, so that you can develop your knowledge in the same industry.
23rd January 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m doing bca 2nd year n i wanna do mca but the thing is that 3 years period is large,isnt it ???..plz suggest me....need alot..
17th April 2012, 04:12 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

it is totally your decision pal both the fields are good but the question is of your intrest and your choice, look MBA will be purely management and MCA will be computer application if you wantto stick to your field and make a career out of it then its perfectly fine , but if you have got bored of computers after BCA then MBA is a good option too.. ultimately the decision is entirely yours.. so make a correct and judicious choice and stick to it till the very end.. bbye take care & good luck...
23rd July 2012, 09:41 PM
samatha89
Member+

both the fields are good but the question is of your interest and your choice, look MBA will be purely management and MCA will be computer application if you want to stick to your field and make a career out of it then its perfectly fine , but if you have got bored of computers after BCA then MBA is a good option too.. ultimately the decision is entirely yours.. so make a correct and judicious choice and stick to it till the very end
30th November 2012, 05:43 PM
rediff.manu

it is totally your decision pal both the fields are good but the question is of your intrest and your choice, look MBA will be purely management and MCA will be computer application if you wantto stick to your field and make a career out of it then its perfectly fine , but if you have got bored of computers after BCA then MBA is a good option too.. ultimately the decision is entirely yours.. so make a correct and judicious choice and stick to it till the very end.. bbye take care & good luck...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?