18th January 2012, 09:16 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Exam pattern of IAS exam? Procedure to get the application form? Eligibility Criteria of IAS exam?

Dear friend,
If you are interested in IAS exam
Then you will have to fulfill these criteria :

IAS Eligibility :

Academic Qualification :
The candidate must be graduate from any university.

Age Limit :
ForGeneral :21 to 30 years.[SC/ST will get 5 years age relaxation and OBC will get 3 year age relaxation]

No Of Attempts :
General : 4.
SC/ST: Unlimited.
OBC :7.

You can follow these attachments :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IAS I.pdf(11.7 KB, 59 views)
File Type: pdf IAS II.pdf(9.9 KB, 52 views)
File Type: pdf IAS III.pdf(46.4 KB, 56 views)

Related Questions:
  1. What is the IAS exam pattern and how many stages I need to clear? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility Criteria of IAS exam? From where to buy the IAS form?
  3. How to prepare for IAS exam? What is the eligibility criteria for IAS exam?
  4. Eligibility for IAS exam after having supplementary in graduation? Procedure to fill IAS application forms?
  5. How to become an IAS officer after completing BMS degree? From where to get the forms? Details about IAS exam?
  6. What is the Eligibility Criteria for IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When will be the IAS exam held? Procedure to appear for IAS exam? I have completed CA
  8. When to get application forms for IAS Exam?
  9. Criteria, application procedure and syllabus of IAS and ISS exam?
  10. Which subject should I choose for IAS exam after completing MBA in finance and marketing? When are the application forms available for IAS exam?
  11. Eligibility criteria of IAS exam 2016? A 20 years old candidate is eligible for IAS 2016?
  12. What should I do to clear IAS Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam? Exam pattern for this Exam? How to start preparation for this Exam?
  13. Eligibility Criteria of IAS Exam and Procedure to Join FICCI and IFCI?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to attend IAS exam?
  15. What is the eligibility for IAS exam? What is the procedure?
  16. Am I eligible to appear for IAS exam while am 32 years old and belong to ST caste?
  17. Is it possible to fill IAS prelims form using 2nd graduation degree?
  18. Eligibility to appear in IAS competitive exam for Physics postgraduate? When the application form will be published?
19th January 2012, 05:22 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: Exam pattern of IAS exam? Procedure to get the application form? Eligibility Criteria of IAS exam?

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services.
You have to write Civil Services Exam for becoming a IAS . THe written test is conducted in two phases-prelims and mains which is followed by interviews and GDs.
I would suggest you choose your subjects and start preparing. coaching classes will be really helpful.
I am attaching a pdf file which will be useful for you knowing the exam pattern and eligibility criteria.
Also it provides the information regarding the procedure of getting and filling the exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs2011_eng.pdf(346.2 KB, 55 views)
19th January 2012, 11:31 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

The Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) exams conduct a preliminary examination, main exam and a personal interview.

The preliminary examination called CSAT (Civil services aptitude test) consists of two papers ( paper I and paper II).

Paper I: 200 marks: duration 2 hours:
This paper will cover subjects and topics like:
current national and international events,
economic and social deveopment,
general science,
general issues on environment and ecology,
Indian politics and governance.

People II: 200 marks: duration 2 hours:
This paper will cover topics like:
comprehension,
personal skills,
logical reasoning,
decision-making and problem-solving,
data interpretation,
English-language skills.
This paper with consist of multiple-choice objective type questions.

After this, the main exam will have subject papers win which you will have to choose two subjects from:
psychology
mathematics.
economics.
hindi,
marathi,
history,
geography,
statistics,
social sciences,
physics,
chemistry, etc.

After this, a personal interview will be conducted.
This is the pattern for UPSC exams for IAS.

all the best!!
5th February 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am studying b.tech 1st year...plese let me know how to climb ias exam........................send me details
5th March 2012, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

from where did u dumbasses get the idea o "fascination" ie chaska in ur lay man's terms to do ias!!!
19th March 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

HI ,
I have done my B.E in CSE pls help me in knowing wht syllabus should me prepared to clear IAS exam .Pls mail me the details

Emailid:[email protected]
24th March 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
m doing engineering in electrical branch, i m in 4th sem only i want to prepare for IAS ,what should be my eligible percentage in btech and the best institute for preparation...???
1st June 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done BHMS . I want to know the procedure plz reply.
13th July 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

i wants to fill IAS examination form,but i don't know where to fill???
18th July 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

i h'v complete BA .CAN I ILIGIBLE FOR IAS EXAM, CAN WORK HARD FOR THIS EXAM
20th September 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

which languages are used in IAS exam
1st November 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi. Myself Ravi.
Now I am doing Final- Chartered Accountancy Course and I have decided to join be a IAS officer. Anyone can tell me after becoming a Chartered Accountant can I prepare for IAS, if I do not complete my Graduation. Please reply me at my Id :- [email protected]. It"s Very important for me.

Thanks & Regards
Ravi Shankar Kumar
1st November 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi Myself Ravi.
Now I am doing Final - Chartered accountancy course. I have decided to be a IAS officer. I would like to know after becoming a chartered accountant, can I prepare for IAS, if I do not complete my Graduation. Please reply me at my Email ID: [email protected]. It's very important for me to know.

Thanks & Regards
1st November 2012, 02:06 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Attached Files
File Type: docx all about Civil Services Exam.docx(17.3 KB, 49 views)
26th December 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I need more clarification in preliminary examination.. can you provide the step by step details about this? Thanks, Friend
15th May 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc cs and got 74% please tell me entrance exam and other notes am sc am i eligible for ias
12th June 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am bharti in 12th science and I want to become an I.P.S officer. So I want to start preparation for U.P.S.C exam. so please tell me which course is better for me as I am good in maths.

please reply me soon
Email: [email protected]
29th January 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I Have Completed BE i want do IAS exam
please tell me ias issue date and last date of the form and how to study ias exam.
[email protected]
2nd October 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
My name Hamreet Singh.I am a student of diploma in mech. Engg. At sliet longowal. Can i am eligible for a paper?
3rd December 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Iam pursuing B.E ECE and iam in my third year. Iam very much interested in ias please suggest me subjects for civil service exams and also best coaching centers in coimbatore. Thank you.
17th June 2015, 11:13 AM
T.Divya srinivas

Smile Re: Exam pattern of IAS exam? Procedure to get the application form? Eligibility Criteria of IAS exam?

I am passed bcom 58% i can applie the ias exam I need ur answer ples send reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?