12th October 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria required to attend Group I and Group II exam?

am doing my final B.E(ECE).. i would like to get my job in INDIAN RAILWAYS.. what are the jobs available in railways after completing my degree??

Related Questions:
  1. When will I get the notification for Group I and Group II?
  2. List of various Group Exams for 10+2 pass candidates? What's the minimum eligibility criteria for Group 3 and Group 4 Exam?
  3. Eligibility criteria to attend Group I exam?
  4. I want to know the eligibility criteria to attend TNPSC group I exam
  5. Eligibility criteria to attend Group I and Group II TNPSC exam?
  6. Eligibility to attend Group Of Engineers Business Development Executive Interview?
  7. Information regarding different Group Exams? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for these Exams?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview for Essar group?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Group 3 examination? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate having secured 42% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation?
  11. What's the Eligibility Criteria and Schedule for Group 2 Exam? List of job positions available in Group 2 for MBA graduates?
  12. Eligibility criteria for group exams? Is a BSc student eligible for Group I exam?
  13. Eligibility criteria for groups exam? How much percentage is required? Types of jobs which group II contant?
  14. Eligibility to attend Group-4 exam after inter and while pursuing graduation?
  15. Eligibility criteria for Group I Exam?
  16. Can I attend TNPSC group exam after completing BSc CS?
  17. Required percentage to join UPSC and Group 1 & Group 2 Exams? Which degree is better to join IPS? Which Group Exam I have to appear for to join as DSP? Eligibility criteria for this position?
  18. What is the detailed pattern of TNPSC Group II exam? How many question should I attend in each part so as to clear the exam? Which are the good books for the Group II exam?
11th December 2013, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

y date of birth is 14.10.1982 and a lady candidate and passed MCA. Can I appear in Group 1 or Group 2 AP Govtnow;if not what CG services can I aspire?
26th June 2021, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,I finished Bsc .agriculture I can eligible to write group 1and 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?