21st February 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and pattern of NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam? Past 5 year papers of the exam?

please send NTPC exam date for 2011 and chemistry syllabus for NTPC exam
21st February 2011, 11:46 AM
chaya sree

Default Re: Syllabus and pattern of NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam? Past 5 year papers of the exam?

syllabus and pattern for ACT and exam date and details for NTPC exam
22nd February 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir,myself sumita,hv applied for d post 'assistant chemist trainee,E1.Plz send me d syllabus and passed 5 years question papers at [email protected].
23rd February 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is yasodakrishna.Iam completed m.sc chemistry .Iam applying the asst chemist trainee job.Please send the syllabus&5years modal papers,previous exam pattern.My mail is [email protected]
23rd February 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

plz provide past question papers or sample papers for preparation.

priya
23rd February 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i want chemistry ntpc question papersntpc
24th February 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

sir kindly give me syllabus of NTPC ET-11 for Electronics And Communication stream..my EMail id is [email protected] ..
plz
24th February 2011, 08:54 PM
biswaranjan9

hi,

Question Papers are:

1. What is causal system?
2. Shunt reactor is used in EHV transmission line for
3. 20w, 40W, & 200w lamps are connected to three phases if neutral wire breaks then
which lamp will fuse first? 1) 20 2)40 3)200 three lamps will fuse together.
4. Synchronous machine can be operated at both lagging and leading power factor
5 What does synchronous speed mean?
6. Frequency of emf generated per rotation of rotor is equal to.
7. DC machine having wave winding is wounded as lap winding what will be the effect
on emf generated
8 Which is remain unchanged in transformer action?
9. In transformer windings are connected.?
10. In general how transformer is rated?
11. What is given on the name plate of motor? 1) KW 2) KVA 3) output shaft power
12. Short circuit test of transformer gives what?
13. Transformer core are laminated for what purpose?
14. What is supply voltage for heavy industry .1) 33KV 2) 11KV 3) 132 KV 4) 66KV
15. Basic structure SCR as a two transistor i.e. how they are connected?
16. What is Triac?
17. System admittance is (G+jB) what is reactive power absorbed if the voltage is V KV?
(1) V (square)*B (2) V (square)*g .
18. In series R-L circuit what is phase difference between the voltage drop across R and
L?
19. Power factor is cosine (delta ) delta is the angle between 1) phase voltage phase
http://isbigdeal.blogspot.com
current 2)
Line voltage lone current 3) phase voltage line current 4) line voltage phase current.
20. Laplace of exp (-at)?
21. For series R-L-C circuit the load will be capacitive if the frequency is 1) greater than
the resonant frequency 2) less than the resonant frequency 3).
22. In Wiens bridge which circuit elements determine the frequency range?
23. What is the output if two booster having duty cycle K and (K-1) are connected in
series?
24. If a DC shunt motor is loaded from unloaded condition what will be effect of on
terminal voltage?
25. A second wire system having one pole one right half of the s-plane. When the system
will be stable?
26. A system having repetitive pole what will be effect on the gain at the cross over
frequency?
27. Hollow conductor is used to reduce corona loss how does it reduce the loss?
28. In DC machine how voltage is related to flux?
29. Nature of current and voltage in the armature and at the terminal in DC machine.
30. Motor acts on the principle of ..rule
31. Which instrument measure both ac and dc?
32. How the rotation of induction motor is reversed?
33. If 3-phaseof a 3- phase balance load are reversed what will be the effect on the line
current?
34. If the rating of VAR absorber is 50MVAR at 400KV. What will the VAR absorbed
by the absorber at 300KV?
35. In regenerative breaking of DC series motor what is done?
36. Definitions of Fourier transform?
37. Laplace of f(t) is F(S) what is Laplace of f(t+T) .
38. Z-transform of sampled function x(n) for n>0.
39. Laplace transform of impulse function.
40. Z-transform of unity.
41. How many slip rings are there in 3phase synchronous motor?
42. How the speed of synchronous motor is controlled?
43. Speed control of induction motor?
44. When power supply is supplied to heater coil it glows while simple wire does not
glow. Why?
45. A synchronous generator having inertia constant 4 and having rating of 100MVA.
What will be energy stored by the machine?
46. A transformer having ratio 20:1. The secondary load is 0.6 ohm and the voltage
across it is 6 V what will be the primary current?
47. A RC circuit having r=0.8ohm, c=2.5micofarad what will be the time constant?
48. Find load impedance if c=0.1 micro farad?
49. Two capacitors connected in series the equivalent capacitance is 0.03uf and when
connected in parallel the equivalent capacitance is 0.16uf find out the ratio of the two
capacitance?
50. An L-c circuit having frequency 1/sqrt (LC) what will the equivalent impedance?
51. An inverting op-am having input with resistance in series and a capacitance in
feedback operates as a.?
52. A current having fundamental and third harmonics what will be the rms value of the
current?
53. Peak to peak value of voltage if rms voltage is 100V.
54. Rms voltage.
55. What is the approx efficiency of nuclear power plant?
56. What is the average current of a single phase full wave rectifier firing at angle alpha?
57. What is the function of freewheeling diode?
58. When SCR stops conduction? (holding current)
59. For measuring current why shunt resistance is used?
60. For economic operation of plant what is the condition?(taking into account the
penalty factor)
61. Incremental fuel cost of two plants is given and a load is given. Find out the load
sharing for economic operation of the plant?
62. A two port network is represented by ABCD parameters. What will be condition for
the two port network to be symmetrical?
63. Size of the conductor is determined by .
64. Which Surface is suitable for grounding
27th February 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and pattern of NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam? Past 5 year papers of the exam?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Iam completed m.sc chemistry .Iam applying the asst chemist trainee job.Please send the syllabus&5years modal papers,previous exam pattern.My mail is [email protected]
28th February 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

piease send me model question papers for asst chemist trainee (last five years) my email id [email protected]
1st March 2011, 12:22 AM
wagle
Senior Member+

hi

Question Papers are:

1. What is causal system?
2. Shunt reactor is used in EHV transmission line for
3. 20w, 40W, & 200w lamps are connected to three phases if neutral wire breaks then
which lamp will fuse first? 1) 20 2)40 3)200 three lamps will fuse together.
4. Synchronous machine can be operated at both lagging and leading power factor
5 What does synchronous speed mean?
6. Frequency of emf generated per rotation of rotor is equal to.
7. DC machine having wave winding is wounded as lap winding what will be the effect
on emf generated
8 Which is remain unchanged in transformer action?
9. In transformer windings are connected.?
10. In general how transformer is rated?
11. What is given on the name plate of motor? 1) KW 2) KVA 3) output shaft power
12. Short circuit test of transformer gives what?
13. Transformer core are laminated for what purpose?
14. What is supply voltage for heavy industry .1) 33KV 2) 11KV 3) 132 KV 4) 66KV
15. Basic structure SCR as a two transistor i.e. how they are connected?
1st March 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my M.Sc. chemistry. I applied for NTPC Assistant chemist trainee post. kindly give me question pattern for the exam and last five years question papers .thank you sir

my email ID is [email protected]
1st March 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am going to complete my M.Sc. chemistry(org.)in 2011. I want to apply for NTPC Assistant chemist trainee post. kindly give me the complete information for the eligibility, syllabus and pattern for the exam and last five years question papers .thank you sir.
My email- [email protected] & [email protected]
3rd March 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

hi sir this is mareddy deepthi i have applied to ntpc ,i need the previous papers of ntpc asst. chem tranee plz help me sir this is my humble request
4th March 2011, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

pls send ntpc- act previous papers
4th March 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I sudhir kumar shoora, I requried papers of past 5 years for assistant chemist post.So please send me papers on my email site. Thank you sir. [email protected]
5th March 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

plese send past 5 years model question papers of ntpc chemist post exam?

my email:[email protected]
6th March 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

sir Please Upload Chemist model papers of NTPC - My mail ID - [email protected]
7th March 2011, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

please send me the model papers for trainee assistant chemist post
My email id. [email protected]
11th March 2011, 12:18 PM
ramesh.ch

hi plese send ntpc
7th July 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

h2o is amphoteric why
5th September 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i want this year ntpc chemistry question paper.
15th September 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

sir my name is venu gopal.Iam completed m.sc chemistry .Iam applying the asst chemist trainee job.Please send the syllabus&5years modal papers,previous exam pattern.My mail is [email protected]
16th November 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am student of MSc chemistry. Can i applied for NTPC Assistant chemist trainee post and kindly give me the complete details for the syllabus and exam date,exam pattern and last five years question papers .thank you sir......
16th November 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am student of MSc chemistry. Can i applied for NTPC Assistant chemist trainee post and kindly give me the complete details for the syllabus and exam date,exam pattern and last five years question papers .thank you sir......
25th November 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed msc chemisty. I want assistent trainee syllabous and previou papers plz send my email id is [email protected]. Thanky you sir
26th November 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus and last year question papers for chemist trainee exam. on my mail [email protected].
27th November 2011, 09:14 AM
shyam1309

please send me syllabus and last year question papers for chemist trainee exam. on my mail [email protected].
28th November 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir kindly send me the link to know the syllabus and previous year papers for ntpc exam.I.d:[email protected] help me.Thanku
30th November 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

HI,I AM MR.NIRMAL,I HAVE APPLIED FOR ASSISTANT CHEMIST TRANEE IN NTPC ,PLEASE SEND ME THE SAMPLE QUE.PAPER OF PREV.YEAR
1st December 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus and pattern of NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam? Past 5 year papers of the exam?

Sir i completed my MSc chemistry. I applied for NTPC Assistant chemist trainee post. kindly give me the complete details for the syllabus and pattern for the exam and last five years question papers .thank you sir. my Email Id :- [email protected]
1st December 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am nikita, i have applied for NTPC asst. chemical trainee. please send me the syllabus and previous papers for this exam to my email address [email protected].
thankyou.
Hello !

Nikita, if i got any info regarding this. i will inform to u.

5th December 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I had applied for the post of assistant chemist trainee.kindly give me details of syllabus and last 5 years question paper.my mail id is [email protected]
6th December 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

iam vanaja,iam applying for ASSISTANT CHEMIST TRAINEE.pls send the syllabus and pattern of exam to my mail id.thankyou
[email protected]
6th December 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

dear sir im completed msc in chenistry and applied for asst chemist post so please send me the past 5 year question paper..
my e mail id- [email protected]
9th December 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my MSc chemistry. I applied for NTPC Assistant chemist trainee post. kindly give me the complete details for the syllabus and pattern for the exam and last five years question papers .thank you sir.
15th December 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
Plz send me the syllabus and pattern of Rbi's young scholars award schem.
My email id is
"[email protected]"
10th January 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

please send ACTexam paper on myemail [email protected]
13th February 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

when will be the exam for assistant chemist trainee recruitment 2011-2012
14th February 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

sir can u please tell me when the exam of ntpc act 2012 will be held
17th February 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I cant find any where the NTPC EXAM syllebus & model question,pls help me.send me your help in [email protected]

reguards,
subhajit
MSC chemistry
current employee of pepsico.
1st March 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

pls send me model question paper of NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam and Past 5 year papers of the exam?

send that information to my email id [email protected]
1st March 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed My MSc chemistry. I applied for NTPC Assistant chemist trainee post. kindly give me the complete details for the syllabus and pattern for the exam and last five years question papers .thank you sir..
Could you please emailed syllabus & papers on [email protected]
1st March 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

shall i get previous question paper?
1st March 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my MSc chemistry. I applied for NTPC Assistant chemist trainee post. kindly give me the complete details for the syllabus and pattern for the exam and last five years question papers .thank you sir.
please emailed syllabus & papers on [email protected]
2nd March 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, i completed my MSC organic chemistry.I applied for NTPC Assistant chemist Trainee post.kindly give me the complete detail for the syllabus and pattern for the exam and last 5 years question pattern on my gmail as [email protected]
4th March 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send the pattern of of NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam
8th March 2012, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

can you please send me model question paper of NTPC Assistant Chemist at [email protected]
12th March 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i have applied for ntpc asst trainee chemist 2012. plz send me the previous years question papers into my mail.
my email id is
[email protected]
as soon as possible.
thank you
13th March 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my MSc chemistry. I applied for NTPC Assistant chemist trainee post. kindly give me last five years question papers .thank you sir.
my id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?