28th June 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and pattern of NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam? Past 5 year papers of the exam?

hai this is chandra..........if any one know tell me the exam pattern of hpcl quality control officers exam
18th August 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and pattern of NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam? Past 5 year papers of the exam?

Sir i completed my MSc chemistry. I applied for NTPC Assistant chemist trainee post. kindly give me the complete details for the syllabus and pattern for the exam and last five years question papers .thank you sir.

please send to my emailid: [email protected]
28th December 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

what happened to NTPC exam this year?
1st May 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir please give me shift chemist trainee syllabus & five eyre old question paper. Thankyou
28th January 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my MSc chemistry. I applied for NTPC Assistant chemist trainee post. kindly give me the complete details for the syllabus and pattern for the exam and last five years question papers .thank you sir.
please email syllabus & papers on [email protected]
4th February 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for NTPC asst chemist trainee exam. I would like to go through previous years question papers. Please send me through my email id [email protected]
9th February 2014, 07:34 PM

22nd February 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
pls send the previous year question paper and syllabus for NTPC chemistry to my mail is [email protected]
5th December 2014, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my BSc in industrial chemistry. I applied for NTPC Assistant chemist trainee post. kindly give me the complete details for the syllabus and pattern for the exam and last five years question papers .thank you sir.
please emailed syllabus & papers on, [email protected].
8th April 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

please send the previous question paper for the post assistant chemist in Ntpc..mail id is :[email protected]
26th May 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my MSc chemistry. I applied for NTPC Assistant chemist trainee post. kindly give me the complete details for the syllabus and pattern for the exam and last five years question papers .thank you sir.[/QUOTE

please email syllabus,last five years papers to [email protected]
1st June 2015, 04:15 PM
unregistered

I was completed my B.Sc Chemistry, I applied for NTPC Assistant chemist trainee post. kindly give me the complete details for the syllabus and pattern for the exam and last five years question papers .thank you sir.
9th June 2015, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

sir iam completed my B.pharmacy, may i eligible for assistant chemist trainee job.if eligible please send me syllabus&5years modal papers,previous exam pattern.My mail is [email protected]
12th June 2015, 10:10 PM
jyothi darla

RESPECTED SIR,
SIR IAM JYOTHI I was completed my B.Sc Chemistry, I applied for NTPC Assistant chemist trainee post. kindly give me the complete details for the syllabus and pattern for the exam and last five years question papers my email address:"[email protected]"
thank you sir
17th June 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I am sukhveer I have had my M.sc in organic chemistry now I want to apply assistant chemist trainee so please send me syllabus and date of exam my mail id [email protected]
15th February 2016, 01:16 PM

Sir i completed my MSc chemistry. I applied for NTPC Assistant chemist trainee post. kindly give me the complete details for the syllabus and pattern for the exam and last five years question papers .my Email Id:[email protected]. thank you sir
..plz sir
15th February 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir ihad m.sc organic comistry.mow i whant to assistan chemist trainee so send me exam date and last five years question pepars my Email Id:[email protected]
15th February 2016, 01:59 PM

Sir i completed my MSc chemistry. I applied for NTPC Assistant chemist trainee post. kindly give me the complete details for the syllabus and pattern for the exam and last five years question papers .my Email Id:[email protected]. thank you sir
..plz sir
20th February 2016, 08:59 PM
varshachem14@gmail. com

Default apply assistant chemist trainee post

sir,i completed msc chemistry .I applied for ntpc assistant chemist trainee post. kindly give the detail and pattern of examination and previous 5 year questions papers please sir..... thank you
20th February 2016, 09:01 PM
varshachem14@gmail. com

Default apply assistant chemist trainee post

sir,i completed msc chemistry .I applied for ntpc assistant chemist trainee post. kindly give the detail and pattern of examination and previous 5 year questions papers in my email id varshachem14@gmail. com please sir..... thank you
1st April 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed M.Sc in chemistry.& i applied for assistant chemist trainee exam please send me last 5year question paper thank you
my Email id is [email protected]
27th July 2020, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed M.Sc in chemistry.& i applied for assistant chemist trainee exam please send me last 5year question paper thank you
my Email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?