28th December 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i write the karnataka cet if I did schooling outside karnataka?

i m from andhra pradesh i am eligble this exam

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I'm a resident of mangalore in Karnataka and done schooling(CBSE) from Karnataka. How may I get application form and fee structure?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  3. ELigibility criteria for Karnataka CET for a Karnatak resident studying in Kerala?
  4. Quotas and benefits available in Karnataka CET 2015? Date of examination in 2015?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  6. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  7. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?
  8. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I was born in Karnataka but I have done my schooling(up to 12th) from AP. My mother has done her education up to college from Karnataka
  9. Whether my son can apply as local candidate in Karnataka CET 2016? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  11. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka
  12. Can I appear for KCET? I have lived in Karnataka from 25 years
  13. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  14. Am i eligible to write CET exam in Karnataka?
  15. Am I eligible to write KCET 2016 exam if I started continuing 6th standard from Karnataka?
  16. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET for the year 2012 having completed Schooling and 10+2 in Tamil Nadu?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in K-CET if my parents belongs to Karnataka but completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing diploma in Karnataka while not being a resident of Karnataka?
29th December 2011, 02:02 AM
raone.9

Hi dear,

you are eligible for to write the exams of karnataka cet,
but you have a domecile of karnataka, if you have
done your schoolind outside, then there is no matter........
if you have a karnataka domecile, then you are
surely eligible for this exams............

Thanks
2nd March 2012, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR, I'M AARATHI FROM KERALA & I,M STUDYING IN 12 IN KERALA ITSELF. I WISH TO WRITE MEDICAL & ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION OF KARNATAKA STATE. SHOULD I APPLY FOR CET OR COMDK. WHICH IS THE LAST DATE TO APPLY FOR THIS & ALSO LIST THE AVAILABLE PLACES FOR APPLICATION FORM.
27th March 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

my age is 15 and i am studying abroad .can i apply for the CET-2012 karanataka examination
15th June 2012, 03:21 PM
onest

KCET and COMEDK you can write if you are domicile of Karnataka and both are good exam and the main difference both the exam is
KCET fill the seats in Government college and selected private college.
COMEDK is purely for private college which have register under this.
Hope my information help you to take decision.
24th March 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

i am maharashtra student i have done 11th 12th frm maharashtra but i want to take addmission in karnataka engg collge
can i give kcet plz rely sir.
15th May 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

my son studied only 3 yrs in karnataka.and rest of his studies in muscat.is he eligible to write karnataka CET?
parents studied in karnataka more than 7 yrs.will he eligible for merrit seat?
15th January 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

we are from karnataka and residing in Bahrain; Our daughter has done her schooling in Bahrain and appearing 12th[CBSE] in Mar 2014; Hence would really appreciate if you could kindly respond if she is eligible to appear CET and COMEDK to get admission into one of engineering college in Bangalore preferably RV/BMS/PESIT [E & C] and what is the approximate rank required .
19th January 2016, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

i am a keralite born in kasargod children have studied up to 10 th std in goa and plus 1 and plus 2 in karnataka and they were born karnataka are they eligible to answer karnataka cet ? are they elible for gadinadu /horanadu ? their father knows to speak well kannada and children can read and write kannada. please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?