10th January 2015, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Short term courses for B.Tech EC students? Which is better course, CCNA or Embedded?

Can you tell me, what are the industrial automation courses
Is there any institutions in kerala

Related Questions:
  1. List of short term courses can be done By a B.Tech candidate working in a telecom company as a BSS engineer? Which is more preferable, CCNA, Microsoft or any other course like embedded system?
  2. Does CDAC provides any short term course for 4 to 5 weeks? Which courses would be appropriate for my placements? Will the language course be beneficial or courses like embedded and VLSI is better?
  3. Short Term Courses available for B.E Electrical and Electronics candidates -- [New]
  4. What Kind of Jobs I should prefer to join after completion of MCA course in the year of 2006?
  5. Is there any 3 or 5 months course after BCA which can get me a job?
  6. Which short term courses are beneficial for my career? Which is more beneficial between embedded and VLSI?
  7. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  8. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  9. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  10. List of short term courses available for a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? Which is more preferable, either embedded or VLSI for better future?
  11. What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?
  12. Which short term courses can be done after B.tech while clearing supplementary exams?
  13. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  14. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  15. Best institutes in Chennai and Pondicherry for crash courses like CCNA, Embedded and VLSI courses?
  16. What should I study further if completed Master of Computer Management?
  17. List of short term courses available for 4th year B.Tech(ECE) branch? Are they beneficial in getting job or raising salary?
  18. What are the courses useful for B.Teh ECE short term?
5th July 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Short term courses for B.Tech EC students? Which is better course, CCNA or Embedded?

Hello,
Sir & mam. ...
I m vedprakash ece final yr student.
I m totally confused between embedded system and ccna that which short term course is better for my bright future, and in which course have large scope to get better job... Plz tell me as soon as.. My mail i'd is [email protected] thanking u....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?