25th March 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?

I am a Computer Engineer and presently working with Govt I.T.I Rewari Haryana and m willing to do mtech in Computer by distance learning so please suggest me the list of all colleges in INDIA providing mtech by distance learning and how and when 2 apply for it .

Name Sujata

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  2. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  4. List of colleges providing M.E/M.Tech program through part time/distance course?
  5. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  6. Any colleges in Uttarkhand providing distance learning courses in M.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  7. List of AICTE approved colleges providing M.Tech program through distance learning or weekend classes?
  8. List of colleges providing M.Tech Electrical Distance Learning?
  9. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  10. Is the Distance Learning Program in M.Tech.(IT) from KSOU approved by AICTE?
  11. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams? -- [New]
  12. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology?
  13. List of Institutes offering Distance Learning program in BMLT?
  14. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  15. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  16. Colleges and institutes offering distance learning for M.Sc./P.G.Diploma in Actuaries Science? which institutes provide postal coaching for actuarial science exam?
  17. List of colleges offering Distance Learning program in BLLB?
  18. Colleges and institutions providing distance education in Actuaries Science in India? Institutes providing postal coaching for the Actuarial Science exam?
16th April 2014, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my MCA through distance learning from PGRRCDE Osmania university with 62% marks further i wish to complete my M Tech through distance education sir kindly tell me relevant universities as well as eligibility criteria
15th June 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

procedure for take admission in part time m.tech in guru govond singh indraprash univetsity?
19th June 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I am a Btech graduate in Electronics & Communication. I would like to know where can find information about distant MTech programmes & which is the best option.
19th November 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I sandeepa yadav want to join mtech with electronics and communication distance education so please provide full information related to this course.
Best regards
Sandeepa yadav
[email protected]
9th January 2015, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to study m.tech in biotechnology in correspondence is any chance available
23rd August 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I am a BTech graduate in Highway Engineering. I would like to know if there are MTech degree offering Institutions that I can undertake Civil Engineering programmes or a similarly related discipline through Distance/Online learning. Ojus O. Goddons..
1st March 2017, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I am working in Instrumentation filed, i would like to do mtech in distance in the same sector, please suggest me some colleges for this course in india.
18th July 2019, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my msc in the stream of electronics and i am interested to do phd in embedded. So please suggest me how to proceeded
30th November 2022, 09:12 PM
Mythreyi1990

list of colleges

Kamla Nehru institute of technology

Dhadasaheb college of engineering

Punjab engineering college

Gawtham bhudh technical university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?