4th March 2019, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Psychology after B.Tech?

I am pursuing b.tech in biotechnology this is my 3rd yr can I do m.sc in psychology if yes what are the colleges available in Chennai
24th March 2020, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

I'm a final year student of btech ,Electronics and communication. I'm interested in physcology . Wt should I do after btech to enter into the physcological world . Can you pls provide me detailed explanation for the next step..?
2nd September 2020, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I am a engineering graduate with biology manor in higher secondary. Now i am really interested in becoming a counselling or child psychologist. I am planning to go for MSc in psychology, then a phd in psychology. Will that be ok, or my engineering will affect my career in psychology. Please give clear guidance, and also refer me several universities that take engineering graduates for msc psychology with entrance exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?