6th December 2010, 09:34 PM
kavita kumari

Pursuing Ph.D in Psychology : Am I eligible to appear for M.Phil Clinical Psychology(NIMHANS) entrance test?

Hello sir,
This is Kavita and i am pursuing P.hd in psychology from BRA Bihar university, Muzaffarpur. I would like to know can i appear in the examination of M.phil in clinical psychology from NIMHANS. I have already filled the examination form of the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  2. What are the perquisites for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  3. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  4. Duration of Ph.D in Clinical Psychology program?
  5. Pursuing Ph.D in Psychology : Am I eligible to appear for M.Phil Clinical Psychology(NIMHANS) entrance test?
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  7. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  8. What is the syllabus of M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS
  9. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  10. Can i apply for mphil in clinical psychology with 67% marks in M.A? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Clinical Psychology for a postgraduate?
  12. Date of entrance exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Previous years question papers?
  13. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  14. IHBAS in mphil course in clinical psychology: application forms, previous years question papers and admission details?
  15. How can I get admission in Kuvempu University for pursuing PhD in Clinical Psychology? -- [New]
  16. What is the syllabus for M.Phil in clinical psychology?
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in Clinical Psychology being a Psychiatric Nursing postgraduate?
  18. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
11th December 2010, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pursuing Ph.D in Psychology : Am I eligible to appear for M.Phil Clinical Psychology(NIMHANS) entrance test?

Hi! I am Anu,I have done my graduation in Management and Post Graduation in PGP-Human Resource and Organizational Development and MBA in Human Resource.I want to purse Ph.D in Clinical Psychology,I want to know whether I will be eligible for the course?Kindly, reply please.
26th December 2010, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pursuing Ph.D in Psychology : Am I eligible to appear for M.Phil Clinical Psychology(NIMHANS) entrance test?

hi,i am in msc final year.i want to know about what can i do further?and what are the entrance exam for a psychology student?how should i apply for phd?and is the scope after master in psychology.kindly reply!
18th January 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I've complete M.Sc in Psychology.I want to join Psychology Mphill course.I want to Know the university details & the entrance exam dates with daitails.
26th January 2011, 02:42 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavita kumari View Post
Hello sir,
This is Kavita and i am pursuing P.hd in psychology from BRA Bihar university, Muzaffarpur. I would like to know can i appear in the examination of M.phil in clinical psychology from NIMHANS. I have already filled the examination form of the course.
NIMHANS [National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences] is a deemed university situated at Banglore which conducts M.Phi. and Ph.D. course in various disciplines. For M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology one needs to complete 2 years full time MA or M.Sc. in Psychology or Counseling Psychology or Psychological Counseling or Applied Psychology.
For further details you may contact the institute as follows:

NIMHANS, Hosur Road, Bangalore, India - 560029
Telephone: 080-26995005/5006, 26564199
9th February 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam i have done m.a psychology i want to join m-phil courses tell me about right institute & elegbility of this course
11th May 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to apply for M.Phil Clinical Psychology with 73% in M.Sc Counselling Psychology?
31st May 2011, 06:11 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

NIMHANS [National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences] is a deemed university situated at Banglore which conducts M.Phi. and Ph.D. course in various disciplines. For M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology one needs to complete 2 years full time MA or M.Sc. in Psychology or Counseling Psychology or Psychological Counseling or Applied Psychology.
10th July 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

please inform me about the fee structure,entrance date and admission about doing psychotherapy course or mphil in clinical psy and conselling and doing ph.d in nn
NIMHANS institute bangalore 2011 in details
madhusmita patra from utkal university
7th August 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

where can i get pgcet (psychology) previous question papers ?
12th August 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
please inform me about the entrance date and admission about mphil in clinical psy and ph.d in
NIMHANS institute bangalore 2011 in details

mdh
26th August 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

i have done my BA in psychology Bangalore university, i have also done a course in personal counselling mumbai. i am currently doing a course in the REBT model of counselling how can i further my learning in the line of counselling. thank u reader .sherry
27th September 2011, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

hi i have done ma in clinical thru distance learning ..am i eligible for m.phil or p.hd?
4th December 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M,Sc Phsychology (correspondence).am i eligible for doing PhD..Please guide me.
10th December 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

After M.A. in Psychology, am I required to pass entrance exam for D. Phil under Amity University?
19th October 2012, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

i finish my BA in psychology and want to persue phd in mental health and social psychology.im really intrested in takin up the course .though the elegeblity in given to B.sc too.PLIS reply.
9th December 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Am completed my msc clinical psychology 5 year integrated, is i am eligible for mphil in clinical psychology in Nimhans?
5th March 2021, 08:17 PM
Maahi14

Definitely yes, because for M.Phil you are required to have Masters degree in the relevant field so as of now you can apply for clinical psychology entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?