24th February 2014, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks to pass in Physics take theory and practical combined or separately?

in this hsc board exam 2014 science stream , is there seperate passing rule or marks from theory n practical will b combined ? from sonal
6th March 2014, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks to pass in Physics take theory and practical combined or separately?

respected sir,
my english & physics theory exams are over.
In english i am sure that i'll score above 60 marks but,in physics my practical was nice but my physics theory was dull,according to me i'll be able to get near 15/70 but i have attempted all questions.so if i'll try to score above 70/100 marks in rest of the other three subjects (chemistry,maths and informatics practices)so,Is there is any way that my physics theory marks will be neglected or i'll be fail
6th March 2014, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
my english and physics(theory) exams are over.i am sure that above 60/70 i'll be get in english but in physics theory i'll get near 15/70 marks and in practical 22/30.my rest of the three subjects are already prepared and i'll try to score above 70/100.but is there is any way so as my physics theory will not be considered or will give me grace but i have attpted all
questions.os there will bearks for just attempting questions...
because of physics only my whole average l'll be lost.please answer me fast as possible otherwise the time will be lost....:-(
i'll wait for your reply...
20th March 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

If i get 10 on theory and 28 marks on practical exam of physics .... Plz tell me i m passed or fali ... ??
21st March 2014, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

if the result of the experiment get's wrong, it mean that fail in practical exam.
23rd March 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Wat r the passing marks for al physics chemistry n maths plz tel me coz m worried? ?
23rd March 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Just tel me d passng for maths n phys in theory papers plz?? M an hsc boards student
27th March 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

PLS LET US KNOW WHAT IS MINIMUM PASSING MARK IN PHYSICS AND MATHS
30th April 2014, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

I m getting 15/80 in theory accounts paper..with combine oral marks vl i pass?
23rd May 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

my class teacher told me if you take 5 marks in theory so you r pass , plz it's true/rpy fast
24th May 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

my theory paper was very bad, my classes teachers told me that we have to pass separately in theory papers as well as in practicals, if there is combine pass so i will be pass if there is individual passing then i'll be fail. please tell me there is combining passing or separate passing.......please hurry....
28th May 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

My S.P Paper 20/80 & Oral Marks 15/20 =35/80 marks I Will Pass ?
28th May 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

If I got 27 in physics theory paper and 30 in practical then will I be pass or not?
17th October 2014, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Gd evng
Want to ask u tht can i pass in nios with 6marks in painting theoryl and 65marks in paintng practical
PLZ REPLY FAST SIR....
1st March 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

My english,hindi paper were awesome im sure to score above 60 in these subjects. But my physics theory exam was very bad. I m able to score only 15/70. And if i sore above 75/100 in rest subjects as bio,psycho,chem will i thenclear hsc exam? T And if so then by how many %?
24th March 2015, 12:33 PM
sanspeur

Passing the exam of physics with practical depend upon the sheme of board.
for cbse it is mandatory to pass separately in practical and theory part.
sparately one have to get 23 marks out of 70 in physics theory where
passing marks of practical is 10 .
So you have to get aggregate 33 marks out of 100 in order to pass the subject.
15th April 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I have to ask in nios board if I got 18 marks in practical and 16 marks in theory in physics subject I will be passed or not total aggregate marks will be 34 pls reply in 12th
16th March 2017, 02:03 PM
ramesh kushwaha

100% passing guarantee from NIos board.
We are giving suriety of money back guarantee.
We will provide all help from your admission to your result.

Admission are open
Contect me 7600 6600 77
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?