11th August 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and tips for bhel et exams for mechanical engineering?

high school kya hai 8th ya 10th.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for BHEL and SAIL Exams for ECE and Mechanical Engineering stream candidates? Minimum Qualification to appear for these Exams? Can I give these exams being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester?
  2. Model question papers for BHEL and tips for the interview?
  3. How to get a government job related to Mechanical Engineering? What is the syllabus? Tips for preparation?
  4. Suitable books for preparation of BHEL written exam for Diploma Mechanical Engineer? Tips to prepare for Interview?
  5. Syllabus and previous year question papers of BHEL Engineer Trainee(Mechanical) recruitment exam?
  6. How to prepare for BHEL? Guidance to write BHEL entrance exam Mechanical Paper?
  7. How can I prepare myself for ONGC, BHEL, ECIL, SAIL exam after completing B.E Mechanical?
  8. What is BHEL entrance exam syllabus for diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Sample question papers and tips for preparation for SAIL Mechanical engineering stream exam? -- [New]
  10. BHEL Supervisor trainee (mechanical engineering) Previous Year Question Papers, Exam Pattern and Syllabus -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Previous year Question Papers of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Mechanical stream?
  12. Syllabus for BHEL Exam for Mechanical Supervisor?
  13. Syllabus of Instrumentation and Control engineering(BHEL Exam)? What is the GATE syllabus?
  14. Syllabus and question paper pattern of mechanical department in BHEL?
  15. Syllabus and Pattern of IAF Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Syllabus for SAIL and BHEL Exams?
  17. Syllabus of JSPL GET exam for Mechanical Engineering? Tips for cracking the exam with good marks?
  18. Preparation tips and date of BHEL recruitment exam for B.Com final year student?
16th August 2011, 01:02 PM
shanmuga selvam

please send the bhel syllabus and model question paper in my id [email protected]
17th August 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

hi, i need model bhel question papers for Electronics.
24th August 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

bhel syllabus for mechanical engineering and prescribed books for exam
28th August 2011, 01:24 PM
vinod kumar vinnu

what is the qualifying marks for bhel exam
28th August 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous bhel engineer trainee question papers at [email protected]
8th September 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

sir i m appearing in st (mechanical)in bhel .so pl sand complete slbs my id. [email protected] from bijendra prakash aligarh.
11th September 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparnakrishna View Post
sir i want syllabus of bhel superviser tranieer
Dear Aparna,

Supervisor Trainee exam relatively easy if u have passed out of college recently. What you need mostly is not deep knowledge of subject but fundamentals & time management in written test and attitude in interview. Please treat this as my personal opinion and not official.
Have faith in you, your capability. Best of luck. you ca contact me @ [email protected].
14th September 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Yogesh i need syllabus for bhel et exams for mechanical engineering. also some tips for succeding in that exam
7th November 2011, 12:40 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

there is no specific syllabus for BHEL. prepare all the topics of your branch.

solve as many papers as you can. keep your concepts clear. this is how you can clear BHEL exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?