28th March 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can every qualified passed candidate of IBPS clerk get an interview call?

dear sir/mam, I got 132 marks in IBPS CWE belongs to <OBC> from Andhra Pradesh. Any chance of getting an interview call from any of the 19 banks. plz reply soon sir/mam.. eagerly waiting for ur reply..

Related Questions:
4th April 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can every qualified passed candidate of IBPS clerk get an interview call?

sir will bank call for interview for 10 2 passed candidates if he is having good score as 186...
4th April 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 129 marksa at sc in ibps cwe wil i get a call for interview
27th April 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE GOT 151 MARKS IN IBPS CAI I GET INTERVIEW CALL AND WHAT ARE MY CHANCES SHAMSHER
13th May 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i m vikas ...... i have got 162 in ibps clerical and in obc....is there any chance of job????????/ plz send reply on my emial id [email protected]
14th May 2012, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

hi i ashutosh i get 151 marks in ibps clerk exam and i applied for bihar can i get a chance of interview
16th May 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How many persentag 12th and 10 th i.b.p.s
11th June 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi all,

Is ter any chance for 136 marks in IBPS for clerical interview?
How many chances shall i have?
12th June 2012, 09:59 PM
tl.com

hello friends,
No not all. All the candidates who have qualified in the written exam of IBPS Clerk Recruitment will not get a call for the Interview.

And its not that a mere qualifying in the written exam will not fetch you Clerical Job in any of the public sector bank.

Each and every bank will announce the number of positions for which it is conducting Interview.

Along with that, each and every bank will put certain score in IBPS Clerk Exam for the candidates as the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for the Interview.

This score will be different from the candidates of one category to other category.

Generally, the minimum score with which a candidate can appear for the Interview (which will be decided by that particular Bank) is higher for the candidates of OC category and very low for the candidates of SC/ST category.

It is must that, you should have to score 80% in the written exam to get a call for the Interview if you are a candidate from OC categrory.

Hope you have qualified in the written exam.

Congratulations for that. You will be receiving your complete score card from IBPS shortly.

So, I suggest you start preparing for the Interview in the mean time without wasting time.

Keep visiting the official website of IBPS to know the updated information regarding Clerical recruitment.

Here it is,
[URL="http://www.ibps.in/"]http://www.ibps.in/

thanks
13th June 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

i have got 146 marks in general category there is any chance to call me interview plz me with full honesty
7th July 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know the procedure of interview for clerical post...?

nearly all the banks had shortlisted candidates for interview...
i have seacured 151 marks in ibps exam...
and i havent been called for interview yet....

someone told me that, bank will publish 2nd list for interview...
which will give me a chance for interview....

please tell me is it so?
is it going to happen??????
7th July 2012, 09:22 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you have appeared in the IBPS CLERK examination
Then I must tell you that no,not every candidate of IBPS exam will not get a interview call.
They will publish a list of all candidate according to their score.
After that the banks will organize interview according to score.
This is how a candidate can get a call for interview

say you have scored 150 marks
So you will have to wait for banks counseling.
If they call upto your marks
Then you will get a chance to appear for interview

All the best...........
26th July 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i m shweta.I got 136 in IBPS PO.Is there any chance left for me to get a interview call.plz reply..i m in tension.My email id is [email protected]
27th November 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I'm Vicky Chandane from Pune (Maharashtra) I have got 115 marks in ibps clerk exam, belonged frOm sc catEGORY. Sir, i want to know how many chances i can get for interview. Rply soon sir... mY mAIL iD - [email protected]
11th December 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Want to know how much is the pass percentage in CWE IBPS exam(clerk)?
12th January 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

is ibps clerk 2 result in perfect manner please give ans ?
13th January 2013, 08:01 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends..........

NO all qualified candidates won't get a cal for Interview

Only Merit listed candidates are eligible for Interview..........

ALL THE BEST...............
7th March 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i got 125 marks in ibps and still got the interview call from ibps.it will be on 23rd march now what should i prepare for interview
24th April 2013, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

what wil be the cut off marks for the final allotment(written interview) for category wise?
24th April 2013, 02:09 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Not everybody gets a call on qualifying IBPS.
IBPS is a combined exam conducted by many government together. Each year they decide a cut off. People who are above the cut off are generally called for interview. For people who are just above the cut off may find it difficult to get calls. Or it may happen that he/she may not get any call.

Most bank prefer candidates who have secured high marks.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?