10th October 2011, 12:33 AM
yugank27

Which short term courses should I do having interest in Designing being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?

i m in final yr bca student n i am intrested in designing so can u tell me which short term course should i opt so that to have good placement......

Related Questions:
  1. Short Term Professional Courses that provide good job opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc?
  2. How can I choose my career in short term course like Fashion designing and Interior Designing Courses
  3. How to do short term course in IT after passing BCA after 12th?
  4. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can i study Diploma in Interior Designing and BCA at the same time or not? -- [New]
  6. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  7. How to do short term course after completing BCA from IGNOU?
  8. Is there any course available during final year BDS that can be done for additional advantage? List of short term diploma courses?
  9. Which short term course can one do while pursuing BDS Internship?
  10. List of short term courses for getting a good job while pursuing HR Marketing?
  11. Can I take admission for LLB course being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?
  12. All the details of doing short term project from CDAC?
  13. Useful short term courses for me being a candidate of MBA in Marketing and HR?
  14. What are the short term courses available after B.Tech? I am a final year B.Tech Mechanical student
  15. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  16. How to do short term certification course after completing BCA degree?
  17. List of institutes offering fine arts short term courses in Ferozpur areas or near by? Suggest some other suitable option for me. I have done M.Sc(Fashion Designing) after my B.A(Arts) degree
  18. Which short term courses are better choice for me to join being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Civil?
17th May 2012, 02:09 AM
udit777

Default Re: Which short term courses should I do having interest in Designing being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?

its depend on your taste your interest...first you decide what kind of designing you like?
if you are interested in graphic designing or web designing or animation or some else.....
you can join and learn any of this...

Certified Web Designing course will take almost 4-6 weeks as part-time.
Graphic Design: This course will see you develop your core graphic design competencies in a broad range of areas. You will explore areas such as colour, 2D and 3D forms and responding and interpreting client briefs. time duration: 2 months.

all the best
7th July 2012, 08:22 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which short term courses should I do having interest in Designing being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?

If you really have interest in Designing then you should one of he following course:
1. Graphic Designing(either Part time or full time):Photoshop,Corel Draw,Page Maker,Flash
2. Certification Course in 2D animation
3. Certification in 3D animation
4. Editing & VFX
5. Diploma in Graphic Designing
6. Animation Film Making Course(DAFM)
7. Web Designing

Best Coaching Centre:

1. AAG
2. MAAC
3. JIMMC
4. Arena Animation
16th December 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my BCA, what type of short term course should i go for to get a job in gulf countries
3rd April 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

hi i am bca graguate and i am not intrested in mca. so which course suitable for me in lecturer ship and good salary
24th April 2013, 02:11 PM
sahoopp
Member+

dear friend,,,,

short term courses should I do having interest in Designing being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA

1.Diploma in Graphic Designing

2.Certification Course in 2D animation

3.Web Designing

4.Animation Film Making Course(DAFM)

5.Certification in 3D animation

6.Graphic Designing(either Part time or full time):Photoshop,Corel Draw,Page Maker,Flash

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?