16th August 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to do after 12th for becoming an IAS officer?

my problem here is that i have taken the course C.E.C in my 1 which is commerce economics civics so i want to know which course is the best in degree.and my aim is to become an I.A.S officer so i hope that someone would help me.
jobin biju.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best stream to choose in graduation to become an IAS officer?
  2. How to become an IAS officer after passing 12th Arts?
  3. How can I become an IAS officer after passing 12th arts
  4. Can I become IAS officer having completed B.Sc. in IT? What is required to become IAS Officer?
  5. Whether I am not eligible to become an IAS Officer being a Commerce student?
  6. How can I become an IAS after completing BBA? What is the qualification criteria required for IAS exam? -- [New]
  7. Which course should I pursue after completing 12th (Science) to become an IAS officer?
  8. How to become an IAS officer? How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, qualification requirements etc for becoming an IAS officer? I am in 12th standard(maths stream)
  9. How to make my career to become an IAS officer? I have completed 12th with 88%
  10. What should I study after completing 12th to become an IAS Officer? Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to join IAS?
  11. What is the work-profile of an IES mechanical officer in various sectors? Does IES officer have same powers as IAS officer?
  12. Can I become an IAS Officer having BA background? What are the suitable subjects in BA to become IAS Officer?
  13. How can I become an IAS officer after completing 12th?
  14. How to become a IAS officer? How should I proceed further after passing 12th to become an IAS officer?
  15. What should I do after 12th to become an IAS officer?
  16. How to prepare to become an IAS officer and which subjects to be chosen? I am a class 12th student from science -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I become an IAS officer after completing 12th with 74%
  18. How to become an IAS officer after studying in 12th in commerce field in Mumbai
16th August 2011, 11:24 PM
suchiii

For getting appear for IAS there is no such criteria for streams
you should completed graduation in any stream and you have to improve your general knowledge.You have to do hard work for getting selected for IAS.
you can start your prepration for IAS as you appear in graduation then you have lots of time for preparing IAS.
21st October 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

what to do after 12 th for becoming an income tax officer plz help
14th January 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Is Public Administration, good for IAS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?