2nd August 2013, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of JNU for Language Course? Procedure to get admission in JNU for Language Course?

How to get admission in U.S language after crosssing graduate in JNU?
7th February 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of JNU for Language Course? Procedure to get admission in JNU for Language Course?

i am b.com. 2yr. student please tell me the procedure to take
admission in japanese language from jnu....
plsss.....
10th March 2014, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

My son want to do foreign language course in French . Plz send me details. Tnx.neerjaagarwal
2012@gmail
Com
10th March 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about foregin language course in [email protected]
29th March 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

i want comlete syllabus for j.n.u. Foreign languages ,what is the process to prepare for scoring purpose,cut off and all tgat. Email me to [email protected]
19th June 2014, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
I want to know various courses for french language and its syllabus for entrance exam and last date for applying....
I shall be highly obliged to you....
send me at [email protected]
1st December 2014, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir/ma'am
Would you please help me by providing informatio on JNU BA first year syllabus for german language ...

Waiting for your positive reply ,you can send me information on my email Id [email protected]
15th June 2017, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am interested in Spanish and French language course can you please share all the related details...When from will be available, fees, eligibility and so.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?