30th January 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is diploma considered to be equal to degree? Can I do MBA after diploma?

i have completed diplama in electranics & commuication engineerig after 12th i am intrested in degeree equal to course any detail please sent me [email protected]
19th June 2014, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is diploma considered to be equal to degree? Can I do MBA after diploma?

I am completing my diploma in electronics in distance education so now can i eligible to do my degree in regular college
5th July 2014, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE BEEN COMPLETED HOTEL MANAGEMENT DEGREE 3 YEARS THIS IS EQUAL TO NORMAL DEGREE AND I CAN DO NOW MCA AND LIKE MBA COURSES IF NOT WHAT CAN I STUDY
8th July 2014, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir i completed SSLC and I.T.I 2Year now i like to studying
for B.A. if it is possible.
14th November 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Is diploma considered to be equal to degree? Can I do MBA after diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam completed diploma if it is degree or not
No dear diploma is not equivalent to degree or a graduate..u neeed to cmplete ur 11th n 12th fr an mba..ty n hope dis helps
15th January 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
No its not. Diploma is a crap course. You are not recognised anywhere in world. And you will be left alone all your life. You will feel ashamed, miserable and yet helpless any all the possible ways. You might even think to finish yourself in the great depression which is ahead of you. I feel sorry for your choice. Even you won’t be able to marry now as they want all graduates. May you rest in peace!Amen..
u r a real depressed soul, may u rest in peace dear.
25th January 2015, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Is 4 year diploma considered to be equal to degree? i done 3 year diploma and after 1 yera post diploma . it is equal to degree?
Me also want this answer, if no means share with me boss
2nd December 2015, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

A person can do PGDM from an institute if he/she has completed a proper 3 years diploma from a recognized university and has 3 years of experience, if u have any concern u can contact me on "[email protected]"
2nd December 2015, 01:40 PM
rohitgupta.991

A person can do a PGDM from an institute if he/she has done a proper 3 year diploma from a recognized university or education body and has +3 years of work experience on paper
if any concerns u can contact me on "[email protected]"
28th December 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I am completing ssc plus two diploma electronics am I eligible for railway goods guard exam
15th October 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the best course after completion of BSc in PCM
30th May 2021, 04:21 PM
win2help

No, Diploma is not equal to degree.
To complete a degree course it takes 15 years of education (10+2+3)
But for diploma it is (10+3), so needs a degree course to join Post graduation courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?