28th June 2013, 01:32 AM
rhiayrash

Default Re: After mechanical engineering what should I do? Job or Higher studies?

You can go for MBA,M.TECH after your B.TECH in mechanical engineering.If you will do MBA then there is very good scope for this.You will have dual degree.One of engineering and one of Marketing.Your salary will be more then simple B.TECH student.And if you wants to go for M.TECH then i will advise to do it from top institution like IIT or NIT because there is no value of M.TECH if you have done it from local college.There is very good scope in M.TECH also.You can go for any of it.Both are profitable.

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for higher studies after passing Mechanical engineering?
  2. Which course I can take up next for higher studies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. What to do after studying Mechanical Engineering?
  4. After Mechanical engineering what will be best for me in the field of higher studies?
  5. List of higher studies options after B.Tech in mechanical engineering.
  6. After mechanical engineering what should I do? Job or Higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Valuable higher studies after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. Should I go for job or higher studies like M.Tech after completing B.Tech from Jaipur from College of Rajasthan?
  9. What is the scope of various fields in mechanical engineering to do higher studies? Which is better between M.E and MBA? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  10. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  11. Which is the best suitable course for job oriented higher studies? List of qualifications and fee structure details?
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  13. Is it possible for me to work in a job and do post graduation course after completion of B.Tech Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  14. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  15. Which are the courses that I can do for higher studies in Petroleum Sector?
  16. What to do after completing BSc IT?
  17. Best stream to d PG in Germany after Mechanical engineering?
  18. What should I do for my higher studies to have a better job in future?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?