18th July 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best between B.Tech and BSc?

Sir please tell me is bsc agriculture better or btech food technology???????????
18th July 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me is bsc agri better or btech food technology???????????
27th July 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

what is better b.sc chem(hons.)from du or b.tech/m.tech (dual degree) biotech from ipu?
20th August 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in class 10 and am confused whether to do b tech or bsc after 12th.sir i am excellent in maths and science and want to go for research but i like practical knowledge not merely theoritical.please advice me.
20th August 2013, 08:36 PM
ankursingh2604

B.tech and BSc, both are quite different from each other, B.Tech belongs to the scientific as well as technical part of the education, and BSc related to the scientific part of the education. both fields are good, its depend upon you that what is your area of interest.
21st August 2013, 12:47 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by modern mirza View Post
Which is best from b.tech and b.sc ?...pelase tell me whch one is the best
B.Sc(Bachelor of Science) is a 3 year Honors degree course.Through this course you will able to do Honors in any one these subjects :
  1. Physics.
  2. Chemistry.
  3. Mathematics.
  4. Botany.
  5. Zoology.
  6. Information Technology.
Apart from these you will also have to study two compulsory papers.These papers will be :-
  1. English Language and Literature.
  2. Hindi Language and Literature/other Regional Language.

B.Tech(Bachelor in Engineering) is a 4 year Under-Graduate Engineering Course.There are various engineering streams in which you can take admission.These streams are :
  1. Mechanical.
  2. Electrical.
  3. Electronics and Communication.
  4. Computer Science / Information Technology.
  5. Civil.
  6. Food Technology.
  7. Mining Technology.
  8. Automobile.
  9. Aerospace Engineering.
  10. Nanotechnology..etc.
For taking admission in B.Tech/B.E Courses you will first have to get pass in the Engineering common entrance test conducted by the IIT.Candidates who will required to meet the eligibility conditions for IIT-JEE Exam will only be able to apply for IIT-JEE Engineering test and these are :
~You Paper in Inter level should be Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics and your Inter degree should be from a recognized board.
~Your minimum marks in Inter should be 70%.
~Your age should not be above 25 years.

Quote:
Only Three Attempts is allowed to appear in IIT-JEE Exam after getting pass in the Inter exam.
B.Tech course will be the best option for you.As after completing this course there will be various job opportunities and you can fill various vacancies for getting jobs in government sectors.You will be able to apply for :
  • Indian Engineering services exam conducted by the UPSC.
  • Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for getting jobs in Navratnas and Maharatnas Companies.
  • Public Sector Undertaking for getting jobs in DRDO/HPCL/ISRO/BSNL..etc.
22nd August 2013, 11:57 PM
maruthidevi

Both the courses are Good. The choice may depend on the following:
1. If engineering is your passion and you want to represent yourself in the engineering world then you should definitely go for B.tech.
2. If you have an interest in a particular subject and you want to further study that subject and carry on with it and go into some research field than surely you should go for B.Sc.
12th March 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Obviously bsc hons...its very tuff...bt btech is paly of money now....many talented student passout from bsc hons..

If study btech in iit, nit, or any govt clg..then ok... Or if u get btech degree from any prvt clg ...so ur life end....
6th April 2014, 08:44 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

The two courses that you mentioned like
B.Tech
B.SC
are the two popular Graduation courses being offered by number of colleges in India.

The duration of B.Sc course is 3 years and that of B.Tech course is 4 years.

As per career scope, it will be a better choice for the candidates to opt for B.Tech course.

The admission for this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Popular Entrance Exams to join this course are
AIEEE
IIT-JEE
BITSAT

Have good preparation for any of the Entrance Exam and crack it with strong preparation.

Try to get admission for this course in a top college so that you will be having the benefit in terms of campus placements.

Popular streams in Engineering are
Computer Science Engineering
Information Technology
Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Computer Science Engineering
Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Chemical Engineering etc.

Choose the stream as per your interest and make most out of it.

Wish you all the best.
4th June 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

i've scored 72% in 12th wd science....i dnt lyk phy,n chem...but i like maths....shud i do bsc honours from ny college or btech..??? plzz sjst a gud optn m very confused... :(
5th June 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to study physics!!
So bsc with physics honors is better option or btech ?
I have got 84.8% in 12th std. ...and 88 in physics
10th June 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

B Sc from DU(north campus) MBA from a gud college(like Symbiosis etc) or btech from an ordinary college.which one is better???
9th July 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: Which is the best between B.Tech and BSc?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2927494]sir, i got 35%, in 12th science without maths, and i want to do B.tech IT,is it possible?[
sorry dude it is notpossible at all and you have no other option
5th August 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

My dream is of having a research carrier or a professor in physics .for that i am confused whether I should take Bsc physics or BTECH physics after 12?
22nd September 2014, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

My dear Friends, now a days i am thinking about the B.Sc & B.tech, Because i want study further, so i need a person who help me. please and Clear my Dull Opinion about B.Sc & B.tech,,,So the First thing BS computer Science,, & the second thing B.tech in Electrical ''' Any one who read too much who have too much experience please give me answer and help me about my confusion ,,,As the ''3 years BS in Computer Science'' is Equal to ''B.tech Electrical'' i am talking about just 3 years ''BS computer science'' and ''B.tech Electrical than 3 Years Electrical ( D.A.E ) Diploma,,,,,, Please help me, i am worry about this case, i need buddy just to clear my doubt, if both are Equal , then Guide me, & if both are not equal then give me hints why ?,,,,, my mean which one is good and better for future goals . please requested every one who knows .
Dawood
13th June 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by modern mirza View Post
Which is best from b.tech and b.sc ?...pelase tell me whch one is the best
I think bsc physics is good compare to btech....it is true that after compliting btech you may get a job...but it will be a private job...there are many engineers in the market compare to a little job ....but as the job is private so it is depend on the companies economic stability...but if you want to join govt services then you have to give exams and must to qualified it....then it will same to bsc ...so it is complitely depend on your choice...after compliting bsc bed you will eligible to join govt schols ...you may done msc phd and may be reserch scientists in varais govt reserch labs or institute..
23rd June 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Today ahich is bettetr Bsc It or Btec CS please reply and suggest...
14th July 2015, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

WE GOT BOTH COURSES ADMISSION THAT IS MASTER DEGREE WITH B.EDUCATION AND B.TECH CHEMICAL ENGINEERING. WHICH ONE IS THE BEST PL.
12th November 2015, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I passed my 10 2 in march 2015 with 87% and want to join armed forces dropped my 1 year but no result came i was screened out 2 times in ssb interview but i'll never stop and try again and again to make my aim true but now in the year 2016 I'll take admission in any college but im confused what to do bsc or btech as per my aim in armed forces?
5th June 2016, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

I got 71% in class 12 ., what should I do between b.sc and b.tech. Tell me about scope in b.sc
6th July 2016, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

please sir ask me who is the best subject in future between it and milatary science
30th April 2017, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to b.tech in my family they telling me to take b.sc chemistry tel friends which is better
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?