21st September 2014, 01:24 PM
Ankit. Kumar

Default Re: How to become a Pilot after passing 10th?

I want to become pilot.Tell me what should i do aftr 10th nd what subject i should study further.What is the total cost needed in training for pilot nd what's the starting salary.Reply me on [email protected]
1st April 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

What are the other courses required for fighter pilot? and how much expensive it is?
1st April 2015, 12:14 PM
lavkuskumar

dear Friend,

Eligibility for the CPL Courses are:

1.candidate should have intermediate with PCM
2. candidate should have minimum of 50% marks in intermediate.
3. candidat age should be between the 17-25 yrs.
4. candidate should have the Indian nationality.

these are the best academy for the CPL:

1.Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udan Akademi, Rae Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
2.Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
3.Amritsar Aviation Club, Amritsar, Punjab
4.Bihar Flying Institute, Patna, Bihar
5.Bombay Flying Club, Mumbai, Maharashtra
6.Gujarat Flying Club, Vadodara, Gujarat
7.Government. Flying Training Institute, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa
8.Government Flying Training Institute, Kolkata, West Bengal
9.Government. Flying Training School, Bangalore, Karnataka
10.Haryana Institute of Civil Aviation, Karnal, Haryana
11.Haryana Institute of Civil Aviation, Hissar, Haryana
12.Haryana Institute of Civil Aviation, Pinjore, Haryana
13.Ludhiana Aviation Club, Ludhiana, Punjab
14.Madhya Pradesh Flying Club, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
15.Madhya Pradesh Flying Club, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
16.Madras Flying Club, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
17.Northern India Flying Club, Jallandhar, Punjab
18.Patiala Aviation Club, Patiala, Punjab
19.Rajasthan State Flying School, Jaipur, Rajasthan
20.UP State Flying Training Institute, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
21.Andaman & Nicobar Flying Training Institute, Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands
22.Assam Flying Club, Guwahati, Assam
23.Banasthali Vidyapith Gliding and Flying Club, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
24.Aviation Training Academy, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
25.Delhi Flying Club, New Delhi
26.Kerala Aviation Training Centre, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
27.Nagpur Flying Club, Nagpur, Maharashtra
28.Jamshedpur Cooperative Flying Club, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand

For More Details you can visit the official wsite of the colleges.

Good Luck!
Regards,

lav
8th June 2015, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i completed my 10th class i want to become a pilot . what is the next step i should do
. i am interested in machines and intrested to know how it works therefore it is suitable for me to become a pilot
8th June 2017, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

sir, I had completed my 10th class so please tell me what i have to do after that. And which subject i have to choose.
13th February 2019, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by cenahlr View Post
well you cannot become a pilot after 10th,
you need to pass your 12th class with science stream, you need to have subjects like PMC and you need to score atleast 50% in 12th
then you need to be a graudate with minimum 50% marks
then you can apply for UPSC exams
this exam is conducted twice a year.
after clearing this exams you will get into NDA
then you can go for pilot department in NDA and then you can become a pilot...
Bruh you dont need 50% in class 12th marksheet.. you need 50% in Physics & Maths(as per DGCA eligibility but schools may ask for higher percentages) in 10+2 level be it from school or NIOS... You just need to pass class 12 with 50%+ in P&M & also not necessarily pass in all subs(but some high-rated flying schools may ask for so). Also you never needed to be a graduate for CPL... Some airlines have set the criteria that they wont be recruiting non-graduates but that isnt the eligibility criteria for a CPL course.. many airlines(infact most) dont have such high demands or requirements for recruitments and you are free to go just after you have got 10+2 qualifications as mentioned above!!!
15th February 2019, 03:03 PM
Umapattapu
Junior Member+

*To become a pilot you have to pass 10+2 with physics ,chemistry and mathematics. The age must be 18 to 30 years if you want to apply for becoming a pilot. You have to clear an entrance test to get entry into flying training
*If you want to become a commercial pilot, enroll for the CPL training program. You must have passed 10+2 Science stream with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) subjects (minimum 50% aggregate marks) to be considered eligible to join a flying school.
*If you want to become a commercial pilot, enroll for the CPL training program. You must have passed 10+2 Science stream with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) subjects (minimum 50% aggregate marks) to be considered eligible to join a flying school.
15th May 2019, 05:42 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

To become a Commercial Pilot, you need to possess a CPL (Commercial Pilot License). This License can only be obtained after undergoing Flight Training at a recognized Flying School. ... So, you may directly approach such schools after 10th and put forward your application to complete 12th through this mode of schooling.
17th May 2019, 07:17 PM
Rahimaan

Being a pilot is a very responsible job on this earth. As you have to make a perfect take-off and landing without even a very small mistake. So lets get started how to become a pilot in India :-

✔First of all make sure that in 12 grade you have got 55% or more than that in Science and Maths stream. If not, you can join the NIOS {National Institute Of Open School}. This will full fill you requirement ..

✔ After that join any of the flying school,of your choice. Their will be 3 test.

First is the Written Test.

Second is the Medical Test.

And Third is the Pilot Amplitude Test.

✔After you have passed all the levels.. Then you have to select your course which is the CPL{Commercial Pilot Licence} course to become a pilot..

✔Then for 16 - 18 months they will teach you how to fly and from 0 to perfect. And then you will get your CPL license after few exams.

✔After getting your CPL you have to do your Type Rating.. It's basically what kind of Aircraft {Airbus , Boeing etc} you want to Fly.

✔Your next step should be to join any of the Airline of your wish, and then after you are selected as a Co-Pilot after the interview. And then you can fly all around the world. Like a free bird.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?