16th March 2011, 06:44 PM
manjunatha gowda d c

Default Re: Am I eligible for UPSC exam while doing Computer Science and Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishgupta4321 View Post
can i give upsc examination as a computer science & engg.

Please reply

thanks
ya while doing you will be eligable only thing you have to appear in final semister so that in due coarse of time you can get marks card for submission if get pass the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing Computer Science Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for UPSC exam while doing Computer Science and Engineering?
  3. How to prepare for UPSC exam being in 3rd year of B.E in Computer science engineering? What is the syllabus for UPSC for B.E Computer science? -- [New]
  4. can a computer science student apply to upsc engineering service exam?
  5. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  6. Am I eligible for IAS(UPSC) exam after completing diploma in computer science after 10th
  7. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET exam in Computer Science and Application subject?
  8. Which branch would be preferable for me to prepare for UPSC after 12th std? Is computer science and engineering a good option?
  9. Are computer science students of engineering not eligible for IES exam
  10. IES Exam for Computer science students?
  11. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th Mathematics? Is this course equivalent to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)?
  12. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  13. How to prepare for UPSC Exam being a candidate pursuing Computer Science Engineering?
  14. Can I apply in UPSC exam if pursuing B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year?
  15. Am i eligible for BARCh exam after pursuing 3rd year in computer science and engineering?
  16. IT & computer science engineering eligible for ies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?
  18. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
16th March 2011, 07:28 PM
Abhinav1990

Default Re: Am I eligible for UPSC exam while doing Computer Science and Engineering?

Quote:

Please reply

thanks
offcorse u are but u have choose different subjects 2 qualify exam which may be different from ur trade....
16th March 2011, 08:24 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

UPSC Query !!!

Quote:
can i give upsc examination as a computer science & engg. Please reply thanks
There are Lot of Exams like CSAT , NDA , CDSE etc which are conducted by upsc every year.

But for Which UPSC Exam you are asking about, because For Different Entries Educational Qualification are Different.

Most of the Exams you can Write But the Only Exam for which you are Not eligible is NDA and ESE

NDA is only after 12th and ESE i.e Engineering Service Examination for which only 4 branch students are Eligible i.e Electronics ,Electrical , Civil and Mechanical .

Visit:- Upsc portal for More details even i have attached upsc calender with Eligibility criteria have a look on it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Calender-Eligibility.pdf(13.9 KB, 72 views)
16th March 2011, 08:41 PM
gowris22

ya you can apply if you are either in final year or completed your degree without fail,. last date for application is march 21,. you can get valuable preparation notes if u ask me,.
16th March 2011, 09:03 PM
er.varunchawla

Quote:

Please reply

thanks
hello

yes you can give the UPSC exam....

the age limit is upto 30 years.....

if you are below 30 then definitely go for it....

good choice....

thank you.....................
16th March 2011, 10:31 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for UPSC exam while doing Computer Science and Engineering?

Quote:

Please reply

thanks

-->If you are Doing your Engineering in Final year means,you are Eligible for Exam No Problem

-->Otherwise you should be graduate or Final years then only you are Eligible for Indian Administrative Services Exam conducted by union Public Service Commission

General Information

-->Last date for Receipt of Application 21th March 2011,If you are Eligible Application Soon

-->Date of Exam(Prel) 12th June 2011

-->Date of Exam(Main) 29 October 2011

-->Age Limit

*Minimum 21 years of Age

*Maximum 30 years of Age, 3 years Relaxation for OBC,5 years for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman

All the Best
16th March 2011, 11:52 PM
wiki_kumar

yes of course you are eligible for UPSC exams like CDSE.

You are also eligible for all the exams whose eligibility condition is Graduation from any discipline.
17th March 2011, 12:30 AM
SUNNY PRAKASH

YA SURE you are eliggible for upse exam..
follow the link you will get required information....http://www.upscguide.com/UPSC/UPSC_e...ligibility.htm
9th October 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for mpsc after graduation in computer???
13th January 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

please tell me about the subject detail in upsc.I am a computer science student.
17th May 2012, 06:39 PM
rajveerkumaryadav

i am rajveer yadav b.tech computer science engg in AICTE college,can i apply upsc exam and subject to use to computer science;which subject i can used please subject name to apply in .....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?