2nd May 2015, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for jobs in Microsoft or Google after B.Tech (CS) from UPTU? Exam for the same?

haii i have percentage in 10 is 48% and 12 63% and i m student of btech cs i have percentage in btech cs 70% can i have oppurinity to get a job because i have very low percentage in 10 pls give me reply can i have my email id is [email protected] pls raply me fasttttttt......................
31st May 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for jobs in Microsoft or Google after B.Tech (CS) from UPTU? Exam for the same?

I want to know whether ece students are eligible in google or Microsoft
1st June 2015, 12:44 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for jobs in Microsoft or Google:

You must have completed your Graduation from a Recognized university

The minimum percentage must be 60%

You must not have any year gap

Make sure that you should not have any Active Backlogs

Programming knowledge is compulsory
24th October 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Hey there,I m a student of Cls9. In Nagpur.I have very strong base in Programing Lang's,hacking,technical knowledge. I just want to know that is there percentage in X, XII,B.Tech matter for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?