18th May 2015, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in BSc in Delhi University after passing 12th? Are there any forms for BSc?

Sir, I have passed 12th with 79.2% in up board. And I want to take in admission in bsc maths and I got 82 marks in maths and 76 in physics & 71 in chemistry but sir in Hindi I got 83 marks and English I got 84 marks then Sir, my second question is can I add maths physics English Hindi marks in top four subject.
26th May 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in BSc in Delhi University after passing 12th? Are there any forms for BSc?

sir, I have passed my 12th with 92% marks in board exams.Now I want to take admission in Delhi University bsc.how should I apply and do I really have a chance to get admission in du bsc???
Plzz.. do reply ...
mail me at- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?