6th October 2011, 04:37 PM
luviiii

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis

Is there any exam to take admission in mba(correspondence) through symbiosis. what will be its per semester fee.. How could i get admission for year 2012.

Related Questions:
  1. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  2. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  3. What is the criteria and fee structure for admission in Symbiosis, Pune?
  4. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?
  5. Fee structure for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Institute?
  6. List of good correspondence/distance learning MBA institutes? Fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  7. Is Symbiosis Pune offering MBA? Criteria for admission and the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure for SC candidate for Distance MBA course from Symbiosis?
  9. Fee structure for MBA course in Symbiosis?
  10. Any entrance exam for admission in distance learning of MBA from Symbiosis University? Fee structure for the same?
  11. What is the eligibility and fee structure for symbiosis
  12. How to do MBA IT distance course after completing BCA from Integral University? What is the fee structure?
  13. Fee structure for MBA course in Symbiosis?
  14. How may I know details about course fees and admission procedure for distance MBA course in Symbiosis?
  15. Colleges offering distance LLB in Bangalore? Eligibility criteria and their fee structure? -- [New]
  16. Correspondence MBA course from Symbiosis or IGNOU? Is it worth after B.Tech?
  17. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  18. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
10th November 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis

i want to know about fee structure of distance MBA
1st December 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

i have done polytechnic and i have 5 years experience,so can i do MBA and my name Bhagwati sahay
4th December 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Part time mba from Symbiosis fees

how much will be the course fee for corespondence mba from symbiosis?
3rd January 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Can u plz suggest me that which specialization in MBA is best for BA english literature?
26th February 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Please provide the fee structure of DEC MBA
28th February 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivangi Shubham View Post
Admission eligibity and fee details for MBA distance learning from Symbiosis.
Pls give information about admission eligibity and Fees for MBA distance learning
28th February 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i comple my graduation in commerce facalty.i want to do MBA in Finace from correspondece.
my question : what is total fees structure of MBA cource and what is duration of that.
when started the next admission and what is the procedure of that.
please send me all details on my email ID: [email protected]/[email protected]
4th April 2012, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee for 2year in symbiosis distance learning
11th April 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the exact eligibilty criteria and fee structure for mca in symbiosis distance institute 2012
20th April 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi
i am a diploma holder, after 10th i did my ITI and then diploma, now having more than 6 years of experience, is there any EMBA programs for me.

Srijith.K
27th May 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

is possible distance learning for mca in ahemdabad??????
28th May 2012, 12:07 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis

Hello Friend,

the eligibility criteria are:
1)Graduates in any discipline from a recognized University
OR
2)Diploma holders, (3 years diploma from recognized
Polytechnic) with minimum 5 years supervisory experience
after completion of diploma
OR
3)International students who have graduated from a
recognized University

Thank You!
28th May 2012, 01:50 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

hello .....

Duration and Registration Validity for distance MBA from Symbiosis is given

The duration of the PGDBA program is of two years, while the registration is valid for four years.

Eligibility criteria is

Graduate in any discipline, from a recognized University, OR
Diploma holders, (3 years diploma from recognized Polytechnic) with minimum 5 years supervisory experience after completion of diploma, OR

International/SAARC students who have graduated from a recognized University.

Students appearing for the final year of the graduation examination can also apply (subject to graduation within the time-line specified by SCDL).

they have following specialization available in the distance MBA from Symbiosis

a) Specialization - MARKETING

b) Specialization - HUMAN RESOURCE

c) Specialization - FINANCE

d) Specialization - OPERATIONS

e) Specialization - CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT.

etc

The fees structure is approximately 50,000/- to 75,000/-

all the best..........
1st June 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

hi, i wana know d fee structure for distnace mba from symboisis.
2nd June 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

i had completed my diploma in comercial art in 2008. So which course is prefarable for me. I want to do business administration. Can i?
12th July 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i complted b.pharm in 2012. i wonna join distance learning mba in 2012.so give me the guidance about take admission in symbiosis university? please give me the detail on my id. [email protected]
18th July 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me about fees structure of mba in hr in distance education or pls send me message to these no9049746942.
19th July 2012, 10:39 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

there are several points for distance mba from symbiosis:

Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University
OR
If you are diploma holder then please consider below information:
Diploma holders, (3 years diploma from recognized
Polytechnic) with minimum 5 years supervisory experience
after completion of diploma .

& Where fees structure of mba is :

21st July 2012, 02:43 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hiii....!!!

-->you can go for MBA after completing your graduation in BCA/B.TECH/B.E/BBA/B.COM
Etc.

-->to do the MBA in india you have to give the entrance test that is CAT,but if you want to continue it in abroad then you need to give the test of MAT.

-->So,work hard and prepare the test properly and carefully.

-->you can do MBA if you are interested in business side otherwise go for m.tech etc

-->it may include:-
*finance
*marketing
*human resource
*production etc

all the best....go ahead!!!
19th August 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am working in Sugar Factory I want to SCDL Coure in Finance in Distance larning Please Give me the Fees for Distance Learning in Two Years finance Programe.

Please give me any detail for mail me -- [email protected]
19th August 2012, 09:05 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,
hiii....!!!

-->you can go for MBA after completing your graduation in BCA/B.TECH/B.E/BBA/B.COM
Etc.

-->to do the MBA in india you have to give the entrance test that is CAT,but if you want to continue it in abroad then you need to give the test of MAT.

-->So,work hard and prepare the test properly and carefully.

-->you can do MBA if you are interested in business side otherwise go for m.tech etc

-->it may include:-
*finance
*marketing
*human resource
*production etc

all the best....go ahead

regards
3rd September 2012, 06:15 PM
navneet pansuriya

The fee for MBA inside the country ranges from Rs.2 lakhs to around Rs.13 lakhs.

It will vary depending on the quality and reputation of the institutions.

Fee in MBA at symbiosis pune is:

Fee- Total Per Annum
Academic Fees- Rs. 3,90,000/-
Pre Induction Fees- Rs. 30,000/-
(non refundable, 1st year only)
Hostel fees -Rs. 60,000/-
Mess- Rs. 35,000/-
Hostel Deposit- Rs. 10,000/-(refundable,1st year only)

The Fee for MBA courses the charges for fees are distributed in:
Tuition fee
Library fee
Application form fee
Admission fee
Transport fee (optional)
Computer fee

Eligibility:

You must have 50% or more in degree

No age limits
specializations in symboisis,pune are :

Marketing
Finance
Human Resources
Operations

Address:
Symbiosis College,
Survey No: 231
Viman Nagar, Pune
Maharashtra
India
Pin Code:411014

Eligibility criteria

Graduate in any discipline, from a recognized University, OR
Diploma holders, (3 years diploma from recognized Polytechnic) with minimum 5 years supervisory experience after completion of diploma, OR

International/SAARC students who have graduated from a recognized University.

Students appearing for the final year of the graduation examination can also apply (subject to graduation within the time-line specified by SCDL).
14th September 2012, 06:34 PM
monica malhotra

Smile how much percentage must be have in graduationfor getting admission in symboisis pune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivangi Shubham View Post
Admission eligibity and fee details for MBA distance learning from Symbiosis.
how much percencentage must have in graduation to get admission in symboisis pune
27th November 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I Want to do MBA from Symbiosis PLz tell me where i got prospectas and other information ??????
22nd January 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i want to know the fees of mba plz inform me . My mail id [email protected].
Thanks.................
10th June 2013, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

My 12th class subject is English, Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies, Maths & Physical education, but Maths is count as a additional subject in my mark sheet. but i want to include English, Accountancy,Business Studies & Maths for my best four subjects. Kindly advice me that Delhi University OMR sheet have only 5 coloums so which subjects i will fill in the OMR sheet. Please guide me .It's urgent for me so please reply me as soon as possible.
14th May 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I am a mechanical engineer n working in a mnc. I have 2 years working experience n want to do my mba. Please let me know the every single information about this distant education.
5th September 2018, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I'm a PR Professional. Looking to do a distance learning MBA in Communication Management. Please suggest the process and the fee involved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?