6th January 2017, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for MCA in pune university?

Sir I have scored 79.8% in 12th exam and secured 94 Marks in maths .. And I completed my graduation with course BSC Maths .. My subjects of graduation are ( maths , statistics and COMPUTER APPLICATION ) and secured 67% in graduation ..am I eligible ..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  2. Eligibility criteria for admission for MCA in Pune University?
  3. Eligibility for MCA from Pune University after BCA and 12 standard without Maths?
  4. Can i do MCA from Puna University with Diploma (Computer Technology) and BA (English) qualifications?
  5. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  6. What is the criteria of full time teachers with 3 years experience? I have completed MCM from Pune University
  7. MCA program eligibility in JNU, BHU, DU for Diploma Holders (3 years) in Software Engineering?
  8. Dates for MCA Entrance Exam in Pune University?
  9. Eligibility to study MCA in SRM University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? -- [New]
  10. MCA in Pune University Eligibility with commercial maths in 12th?
  11. What is the procedure for admission in MCA in Pune?
  12. Am I eligible to take admission for MCA from Pune University?
  13. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  14. Eligibility criteria for MA in Economics in Pune having completed B.Com with 47.16%? Colleges offering this course in Pune? What is the scope of this course?
  15. Am I eligible to given entrance exam and take admission in MCA course at Pune university? I'm studying in Tilak Maharashtra university(Pune)
  16. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune?
  17. How can I get admission in Pune University in MCA? I am a Nepali Citizen
  18. Eligibility criteria for outside Maharashtra students?
13th November 2017, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

I have got 49.85 in 12th science with maths.And now doing 3rd year BCA. Am i eligible for MCA entrance and MCA admission for pune university??
28th June 2020, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Arts students are eligible for MCA admission in pune University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?