20th September 2021, 11:18 AM
Minal F

Default Re: Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course?

Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course is 50%marks.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Five Year LLB Course After 12th? Entrance exams, colleges, forms and percentage required?
  2. Required Percentage of Marks to get admission for LLB course?
  3. What is the percentage required for LLB admission at KU
  4. How can I join law course after graduation with 43% marks?
  5. How much percentage required in B.Com for admission in IGNOU?
  6. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What percentage is required in +2 to get admission in LLB course offered by Punjabi University?
  8. Three year LLB after graduation in commerce with 41.50% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in CLAT to study B.B.A.LLB. for 12th Commerce candidate? What is the scope of B.B.A.LLB? -- [New]
  10. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  11. Can we do LLB exam after FSC(12th)? Qualifications required to do LLB?
  12. How to get admission for 5 year LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having scored 40.80% in 12th class in the year of 1991?
  13. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  14. How much percentage is required for LLB after graduation in government law college
  15. Required Percentage of Marks to join LLB course?
  16. Details regarding the admission in AMU for 12th pass commerce stream student? Percentage required for admission?
  17. Minimum percentage required for B.A LLB?
  18. How much percentage is required for getting a seat in Delhi University for LLB course?
7th December 2021, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course?

Sir, I completed my 12th class with 44.6 percentage in 2016 I take admission in the ba LLB course and now I completed my degree but bar not registering me as an Advocate. sir plzz help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?