17th July 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether I should study for IIT-JEE or AIEEE during class 11th?

i had joined the seghal institute . i spend out there almost 3 months . n right know am in trouble because i was does'nt study in last 3 months . i got 9.4 cgpe in class 10th. maths was my favourate subject in class 10th but now it become to difficult for me along with chemistry. and my unit test will being on this Tuesday but i dont know a single word for it . so please can anyone help me how can i manage my studies at all . please .
17th July 2011, 06:14 PM
amitk911

i had joined the seghal institute . i spend out there almost 3 months . n right know am in trouble because i was does'nt study in last 3 months . i got 9.4 cgpe in class 10th. maths was my favourate subject in class 10th but now it become to difficult for me along with chemistry. and my unit test will being on this Tuesday but i dont know a single word for it . so please can anyone help me how can i manage my studies at all . please .
17th July 2011, 06:22 PM
amitk911

7th August 2011, 04:49 PM
dhruv007

In engineering entrance exam,there is a syallabus of class 11&12 .for getting boast in such kinds of exams you have prepare from very beginning. so you should join any good coaching for for cracking in these examination.
15th August 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I'm the student if 11 class and now i'm gonna give a scholarship test for kvpa (kishor vaigyanic protsahan yojna) from which book i should do preparation for that test
16th August 2011, 12:17 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by simab yusuf View Post
I am student of class 10 and i will go in class11 after two months and i am confused were should i study to crack eithe IIT-JEE or AIEEE
HMMMMMMM.............go with aieee because aieee is related to the syllabus you can clear it but clearing of iit is a tough thing you have to required coaching for it.........
16th August 2011, 12:53 AM
balafederer
Senior Member+

Hello,

I can tell you to go for IIT-JEE joins some good coaching centers which help you a lot. First work hard try to motivate yourself. Don't underestimate yourself. You can do it. Prepare well. This stream you wide scope. So try to do it. Try to join Brilliant it may help you lot and it is the best coaching center. Hope for the best.

Thank you
29th August 2011, 07:29 PM
dhruv007

this is the best idea, you should prefer . because IIT paper contain 40% of questions from 11th standard. i am also the student of PCM and also i have appeared in AIEEE examination. in maths section there are 55% OF MAThs are asked from the syllabus of 11th. so you must to prepare from 11th class for get boost in this exam.
23rd October 2011, 08:44 PM
sanjibdebnath33

Thumbs up Re: Whether I should study for IIT-JEE or AIEEE during class 11th?

You should prepare for IIT-JEE. Because it covers everything included AIEEE syllabus. So, Start from today!
4th December 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

whether i can fill the form of aieee during 11 class
5th December 2011, 02:22 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Whether I should study for IIT-JEE or AIEEE during class 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by simab yusuf View Post
I am student of class 10 and i will go in class11 after two months and i am confused were should i study to crack eithe IIT-JEE or AIEEE

Whether To Prepare For AIEEE or IIT JEE

Both IIT JEE and AIEEE have the same syllabus as your 11th and 12th..

Its just that IIT JEE is a slightly tougher version of AIEEE..

If you prepare for IIT JEE..you will automatically be prepared for AIEEE also..as the exam pattern is more or less the same and the things you need to prepare is the same for both the exams..

Its like if you can drive a car properly at 80 kph then you can obviously drive at 60 kph with ease..so go for the tougher one..

For preparing for both the exams..follow the NCERT books first as it will clear your basics then for higher preparations..go for the following books..

Concepts of Physics Volume 1 and 2 by H.C.Verma
P.Bahudur's Numerical Chemistry for Physical Chemistry
O.P.Tandon for Organic Chemistry
M.L.Khanna for Maths
Past 25 years papers for IIT JEE by TMH

If you solve the numerical problems of all these books then you can be assured of making it to a really good engineering college..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
22nd March 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

My son will be in 8th standard from June-2012 (Gujarat Board). I am confused about IIT JEE. Is this right age to start IIT JEE coatching or he should join after 10th Exams????
Can anybody suggest right age to start preparing IIT JEE??
2nd June 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

please suggest Best books to get into iit by self studying
7th June 2012, 11:32 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Whether I should study for IIT-JEE or AIEEE during class 11th?

Good to hear that you are alert about IIT-JEE, AIEEE exam from now.
IIT-JEE exam is very tough exam and its syllabus is from Class 11 and 12 combined. So, if you are aware from this and focusing on your Class 11 and 12 syllabus seriously. You will not face any problem to crack IIT-JEE exam.
AIEEE is totally based on the Class 11 and 12 formulaes and concepts. Questions are directly asked.
You should start your preparation for IIT-JEE and AIEEE right from Class 11. Then, the path to crack IIT-JEE will not be so difficult as it seems to be.
Focus on the concepts and make it strong because questions in IIT-JEE are not staightway, you will have to understand it very carefully and apply appropriate concepts in that question.
Good Luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?