14th May 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?

Can I take B. Com hons in accountancy in reputed institutions like SRM, Christ collage etc as I didn't take maths in Commerce?
15th May 2016, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i apply b.com as m takin commerce without maths so can do b.com!! ??
Yes of course you can pursue B.com because commerce basically does not deal with maths it deals majorly with accounts and statistics. So it does not require maths. You can pursue your B.com from Punjab University and Lovely Professional University.
18th May 2016, 03:49 PM
Saarayu Sharma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me sir which is the good option after passing class 12th b.com or b.com(hon) as my maths and acounts is weak
Yes definitely you can take admission in B.Com without having maths in your 12 or if you weak in maths. There's no as such requirement of maths in B.Com. It also depends on the university what curriculum they have. I suggest you to go through the university curriculum you have shortlisted or visit the following best universities like University of Delhi, Lovely Professional University, Christ university etc. Hope this helps.
6th June 2016, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

i have taken a combination of accountancy,business studies,economics and entrepreneurship along with 1st and 2nd language. Can i apply for bcom honours??
30th March 2017, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET ADMISSION IN ST. XAVIER'S IF I HAVE NOT TAKEN MATHS IN CLASS 12TH
24th May 2017, 04:59 PM
LiyaSharan

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?

Generally, Universities like Delhi University are asking for Maths in BCom courses. So there is only few best universities which are not asking for Maths in BCom. Those are:

Jamia Millia Islamia

Lovely Professional University

IP University

Christ University

You can visit the websites of these universities for the details on the course and fee structure etc. You can explore the world of commerce even without Mathematics. You may also can choose between BCom Honors, BCom Professional, integrated courses etc.
9th June 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Which job we get after b.com.I hear that only banking we do but if I have interest in any other of SSC so we can do after B.com.
12th July 2017, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know I have taken financial market management in 11th and no maths can I get admission in delhi university after my 12th?
29th October 2019, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Which college is best to do b.com without maths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?