24th July 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and model test paper for CEPTAM-4 DRDO exam for computer science for the post of STA?

Dear Sir,

My name is jagan iam fineshed diploma computer science, Please tell me what is the syllabus of CEPTAM-05 for Computer science please send to my email ID is [email protected]
1st August 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and model test paper for CEPTAM-4 DRDO exam for computer science for the post of STA?

Hallo sir ,
Please send me model question paper and syllabus for DRDO Computer Science to [email protected]
Thanks and Regards,
Rosna
11th May 2013, 12:34 AM
rahulsyam

Sir,
Please send me what is the syllabus of CEPTAM-06 for Computer science (STA-B) and previous question papers. My mail id is [email protected]
27th May 2013, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

sir,i'm graduate in bsc computers.i've applied for the post of sta-b computerscience.is computer science &computer science engineering both syllabus are same to write drdo entry test?becoz in book stories computer science engineering books are available.
29th May 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i'm Ajit can you send me a Model Question Paper and Syllabus of CEPTAM (Computer Science) Branch.
My Email-Id is [email protected]
16th January 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir,please send me model question paper and syllabus for CEPTAM 07
18th January 2015, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam

kisi ke pas

DRDO CEPTAM STA B computer science previous written question papers hai kya ahr hain toh please mail me

[email protected]

or

call me 09015287799

thanks...............
18th January 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir or mem
my name is deepak kumar
and i m also apply for drdo form so............

"Please tell me what is the syllabus of CEPTAM-04 for Computer science please send to my email ID is [email protected]

my mobile no is 09015287799
30th March 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

please send me model question paper and syllabus for STA -8 computer science and give me some idea to prepare for the exams in my mail ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?