17th February 2012, 08:39 PM
ayisha thasleeem

Can students without Maths in 12th but with Physics and Chemistry join NIFT?

Will the student who didn't take mathematics in 12th class but with physics and chemistry be able to join NIFT???

23rd February 2012, 09:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can students without Maths in 12th but with Physics and Chemistry join NIFT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayisha thasleeem View Post
Will the student who didn't take mathematics in 12th class but with physics and chemistry be able to join NIFT???
In order to pursue Bachelor of Design from National Institute of Fashion Technology, you do not need to have any specific combination of subjects in your higher secondary level. If you have qualified the +2 examination from a recognized board, you will be considered eligible for the course.

The subject combination of Maths, Physics and Chemistry is mandatory to pursue Bachelor of Fashion Technology from the Institute.
So, if you didn't had mathematics in your +2 level, you may apply for Bachelor of Design, but won't be considered eligible for Bachelor of Fashion Technology, offered by National Institute of Fashion Technology.

To get admission in the institute, one has to qualify entrance examination conducted by the Institute which comprise of the following:

General Ability Test
Creative Ability Test
Managerial Ability Test
Situation Test

For more information, refer to the official website of National Institute of Fashion Technology.
21st May 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can students without Maths in 12th but with Physics and Chemistry join NIFT?

if i hav 12 board exams and nift entrance exam on the same day next year then?
1st May 2014, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

if i have choosen commerse stream in 12 class then can i apply for nift just after 12board exams.
15th November 2015, 08:03 PM
Mohit.Bansal

Yes, you can apply for NIFT without have Mathematics in 12th. There is no such a requirement of particular subjects for NIFT exam.

NIFT stands for National Institute of Fashion Technology.

For NIFT candidates must have completed 12th from recognised school or college.

Candidates must have minimum 50% marks in 12th.

Candidates who are studying in final year are also eligible to apply for the exam.

The exam contains written round followed by Interview round. Candidates must have to clear both the rounds.

For more details visit the following link-
http://www.nift.ac.in/admissions.html
30th March 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

now i will go in 11th standard and i like to design the dress ,so please tell me which subjects i have to choose because i am very confuse and tensed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?