27th November 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will backlogs affect my job opportunities?

I am a b com honours student of shri ram college of commerce.....i got a back in 2 subjects in the first semester!!now i am about to graduate with 45 %......can you plzzzz recommend me career options with such low marks

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  2. If I lie to the company about my backlogs then will it affect my chances during the interview?
  3. After MS can I do PhD or whether backlogs of graduation will affect?
  4. Will the 2 years of backlog affect my chances for getting a good job?
  5. Clearing backlogs after 2 years of graduation will affect opportunities to get jobs?
  6. Can I study M.Tech if having backlogs in 1st year of B.Tech? Will this affect at the time of getting job?
  7. Will there be a problem in campus placement if I had backlog during my 1st year of B.E studies?
  8. Will backlogs affect me in seeking a good job in future?
  9. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  10. Will I get a job if I clear my backlogs in Electrical Engineering? Will the gap affect me if I lost 1 year after my engineering?
  11. If failed in 3rd B.Arch will it affect job placement?
  12. Failed 3rd B.Arch, Will it affect job placement?
  13. Will Backlogs affect the placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I face any problem while getting job in UK and USA if having arrears in B.Tech(ME)? Best company in UK and USA for B.Tech(ME) student?
  15. Will MCA after BCA affect job opportunities?
  16. Jobs after completing B.Tech in 5 years due to pending backlogs -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
  18. Can I get a job if cleared all the 3 backlogs of Diploma in Computer Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
20th January 2015, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I hv 2 backlogs in mba 1st sem due to health problem..definitely will clear my backlogs in 2nd sem..will it affect in future? Plz..suggest me sir
17th February 2015, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am doing Electronics (H)from DU.
i have cleared my all the semesters but in 5th sem unfortunately i got a backlog, pls do suggest me what should i do know??
23rd February 2015, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me after completed inter (or) 10th how many ways to get a job in BHEL hyd and what can i do to get BHEL job.My email address is [email protected]
10th March 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir

I have query regarding Infy hiring. My query is that am from JNTUH B.tech 2012 passed out, i have 72.7 % but my concern is that i had a backlog in last semester and because of bad health i was not in a situation to clear the subject and for the same i left it has optional subject. Now i have CMM, PC and convocation certificate with first class and Distinction.

Now i got job with two years experience, hence i request you to clear my doubt that will that be a problem to my joining.
10th March 2015, 06:17 PM
santoshramagiri

Hi Sir

I have query regarding Infy hiring. My query is that am from JNTUH B.tech 2012 passed out, i have 72.7 % but my concern is that i had a backlog in last semester and because of bad health i was not in a situation to clear the subject and for the same i left it has optional subject. Now i have CMM, PC and convocation certificate with first class and Distinction.

Now i got job with two years experience, hence i request you to clear my doubt that will that be a problem to my joining.
5th May 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I have finished my b. Tec with a gd percentage n placed with an MNC.. Bt unfortunately, I have a backlog in 7th sem, which I could clear in Dec, Bt l
have got a joining letter in June...N their criteria is no backlogs... What should I do sir... I m depressed... Plz tell me sirr
4th June 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, currently I am in second year. I had backlog in 3rd (cleared) and now in 4th sem( I can definitely clear). If I score good in 3rd and 4th year, will my history of 2backlogs(which I cleared) affect on placement?
15th June 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I am placed in cognizant and I have one back in 5 sem of bca .it will create prblm in my joining ??
24th August 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR...I AM COMPLETE 4TH YEAR IN CIVIL BRANCH BUT 1 BACKLOG ARE THERE SO I AM RIGHT NOW ELIGIBLE ANY PRIVATE CIVIL JOBS
15th September 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I had one backlog in third semester but accordingly I cleared it on fifth semester in first attempt..how can it affect in getting placed in a mnc?
30th January 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the aggregate criteria for infosyis ,vipro,Google,bosh ,Microsoft
31st March 2016, 11:38 PM
work@home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I also have same q.I have 1 backlog in 1st sem but cleared it in 2nd sem.Will it affect my profile in future?
I have aggregate 78% till now(2nd year).
You have to state the results at the time of your interview the results so far obtained including if you have got in the second chance before your interview is held. Usually, campus recruitments are conducted in sixth semester of your studies. And if your second or earlier improvement results are already published, you could state that mark in your Resume. But you should not have any backlogs after or even at the time of certificate verification process.
1st April 2016, 11:23 AM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
Originally Posted by $hhhh View Post
hi sir,
i am pursuing my 4th year b.tech student
i had 4 backlogs till 3rd bt now i cleared all that backlogs in 1st attempt
now i have 72% agrigate
will backlogs effect my job approchunities plz tell me
If your backlogs remaining after completing your degree course than it affects your jobs opportunities. But if you clear your all pending backlogs till completed your degree than don't to worry about it. After completing your b.tech you can go for the M.Tech or MBA course if you want to do further higher studies. And for this purpose you can also appear for the GATE (For M.Tech) or CAT (For MBA) exams. And after clearing the exams you can get an admission in top colleges and IIT or IIM.
1st May 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my bsc computer science in 2016 recently but i have two subjects backlogs if i cleared them in up coming supply so it wont be a problem in my job oppurtunities plzz suggest me sir
4th May 2016, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i have 3 backlogs and 60% aggregate will i get core job (mechanical engineering) after completing the backlogs.
5th May 2016, 06:01 PM
aashish582

Backlogs in 1st and 2nd year doesn't matter much. But you must make sure to score good in the final year as it's highly reflects your educational qualification and has impact on job interviews.

Best of luck for your interview.
14th May 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

i have backlog in 2-2 and it got cleared in 3-1 will it affect my job opportunities and also the final mark memo contains any star mark on that cleared backlog subject
please reply me it's very urgent
15th May 2016, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I have backlogs in my second year backlog s means I didn't appear the exam ..is this effect in my future... Can I appear for government jobs...pls give me clear information....
13th September 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 3rd year of b.tech I have one backlog and it was cleared in first attempt it was happened in 1st semester so is it effect on my job opportunities or not????
9th February 2017, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have a back in my BSC in my subsidiary subject can I get government job in bank
16th May 2017, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ mam, I completed my Btech in 2015.I joined mtech in 2015-16.in mtech 2nd sem have backlog yet.now I would like to search job,how this backlog effect me.if I try based on btech graduates I am 2015 passed out so how to solve these problem.please suggest me
3rd July 2018, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have one backlog in 3rd btech, now I'm a final year student whether it effects on my job searching
15th July 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

If a student have backlog in 3 1st year student and then cleared in the next year then she will apply for banking railway or ssc entrance exam or not
9th November 2022, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have a backlogs of <10 and it will effect on your job.
Sir please iam bhagath just one back log diploma
9th November 2022, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir please i want job just one back log in diploma mechanical engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?